List of sugestions

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

Vyperion
List of sugestions

Post by Vyperion » 08 Jul 2009, 11:47

I think that we need some more things in this game to make it even more fun. I am taking the liberty to post a few sugestions:

1)I think new fashion should be implemented but not just shirts, pants and shoes. I belive that hats are needed. Also, some accesories (glasses,fashion necklaces,fashion rings etc.) would make a character look better.
2)New weapons should be implemented or the design of the old ones should be changed (for example i would love to see an EA with a pair of pistols in his hands...also daggers would be nice to use).
3)Crafting skills sometimes make players angry because some bonuses are not all that useful as others. That is why i suggest that a crafter should be able to select the bonuses he wants to add on the crafted item. However, to make things interesting... a crafter should be able to add bonuses only on items that require a lower crafting level (for example a crafter who's skill is at lvl 8 should only add bonses to items that require levels 1-6).
4)I belive that the fairy who accompanies the character should give him some special abilities (for example light fairy could influence hp regeneration or damage and hell fairy could add a little more critical).
5)A special map should be created for weddings. A saloon in wich players who decide to get married take the oath of marriage and also where they can dance and have fun for 30 min (this much should last the wedding). However some new dances are required for this.
6)I belive that wings, armours and weapons should be dyed too.People are happier when they see their favourite colors all over their characters.
7)It would be better if players could attack while riding a horse.
8)Attack speed and movement speed are a bit low if i ask me. That is why i suggest to increase them a bit.
9)Guild wars could use a little more spice....That is why i think destroing the crystal is not enough to win a war. After destroing the crystal players should also capture the enemy flag(a flag needs to be implemented in each base for that)
10)I think that chicken drawed on the moon is not such a good ideea. It looks kind of strange.....I suggest that it should be removed.
pedrox1994
Transform

Re: List of sugestions

Post by pedrox1994 » 05 Sep 2011, 05:55

Vyperion wrote:I think that we need some more things in this game to make it even more fun. I am taking the liberty to post a few sugestions:

1)I think new fashion should be implemented but not just shirts, pants and shoes. I belive that hats are needed. Also, some accesories (glasses,fashion necklaces,fashion rings etc.) would make a character look better.
2)New weapons should be implemented or the design of the old ones should be changed (for example i would love to see an EA with a pair of pistols in his hands...also daggers would be nice to use).
3)Crafting skills sometimes make players angry because some bonuses are not all that useful as others. That is why i suggest that a crafter should be able to select the bonuses he wants to add on the crafted item. However, to make things interesting... a crafter should be able to add bonuses only on items that require a lower crafting level (for example a crafter who's skill is at lvl 8 should only add bonses to items that require levels 1-6).
4)I belive that the fairy who accompanies the character should give him some special abilities (for example light fairy could influence hp regeneration or damage and hell fairy could add a little more critical).
5)A special map should be created for weddings. A saloon in wich players who decide to get married take the oath of marriage and also where they can dance and have fun for 30 min (this much should last the wedding). However some new dances are required for this.
6)I belive that wings, armours and weapons should be dyed too.People are happier when they see their favourite colors all over their characters.
8)Attack speed and movement speed are a bit low if i ask me. That is why i suggest to increase them a bit.
9)Guild wars could use a little more spice....That is why i think destroing the crystal is not enough to win a war. After destroing the crystal players should also capture the enemy flag(a flag needs to be implemented in each base for that)
10)I think that chicken drawed on the moon is not such a good ideea. It looks kind of strange.....I suggest that it should be removed.
I agree .. I loved the idea of ​​tw I liked the idea of new weapons
this server and really needed something else to give it a life
(the server is too mechanical)
-> People only donate upam buy and stop playing ...
the reality is that what happens in that server and nothing is done to heat it
we are in 5th place Gogogo 1
razorcrush
Autoscopy

Post by razorcrush » 07 Sep 2011, 18:17

Keep dreaming lol. LMS can only duplicate files from the official PW server. He can not or not willing to make this different. Just look at the gears for example, he based it off from official server.
ichiru21
Autoscopy

Post by ichiru21 » 08 Sep 2011, 19:18

Very nice suggestion. However nice it may be, its not realistic. You guys have no idea how hard it is to modify things and keep it bug free. Some of this may be done, but the game still has to have the official PW format. well... Hats do sound nice :D
Be nice, play fair
darkWR
Autoscopy

Post by darkWR » 10 Sep 2011, 21:36

Vyperion wrote:I think that we need some more things in this game to make it even more fun. I am taking the liberty to post a few sugestions:

I totally agree.. some starter items would be good to. :)

ichiru21 wrote:You guys have no idea how hard it is to modify things and keep it bug free. Some of this may be done, but the game still has to have the official PW format.
Hard yes but not imposible fact is this server doesnt have anything that makes him unique.
Jape
Transform

Post by Jape » 12 Sep 2011, 21:06

he cant be real vyper :lol: :lol: :lol: