Bot = ban

Moderators: Yviene, Laysie

User avatar
muhihaw
Autoscopy
Posts: 19
Joined: 17 Jan 2009, 05:57

Re: Bot = ban

Post by muhihaw » 25 Mar 2009, 04:30

hmmm..... i cant see what is the enjoyment in botting........... BOT = BAN FOREVER!!!! :evil: :twisted:
Image
Rina11
Reborn
Posts: 61
Joined: 27 Jan 2009, 15:34

Re: Bot = ban

Post by Rina11 » 26 Mar 2009, 03:36

Kusta wrote:It is like that.
Simple reason is behind boting. People all wants easy way.
And with using bot, they can go do something else since it does their work.
=zhem grp just come back to PC once in hour and change ur hiero so bot isnt nessecary :D
x100:all classes 102+
Image
dudio
Autoscopy
Posts: 8
Joined: 20 Feb 2010, 21:01

Re: Bot = ban

Post by dudio » 14 Mar 2010, 21:48

You guys realize that probably 95% of people who are in full +12 stuff are botters/wallhackers/jumphackers? The other 5% are donators who don't need to cheat because they can run thru fb109 in 20-25 mins anyway. O_o

I know this because I have seen it with my own eyes. Although, I've quit this game now. D:

It's the same issue on the real servers aswell. People use the same methods for wallhack, jump hack, etc, because these things cannot easily be patched. On private servers, it's almost impossible to patch.
User avatar
TianShi
Nirvana
Posts: 345
Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 23:14
Location: Seventh Heaven.

Re: Bot = ban

Post by TianShi » 14 Mar 2010, 22:34

no, i have +12 my own i grind them and not using any things you listed. and i went to 109 for 2hours. it sucks, but yeah, i saw someone with botting thingy at chrono, she has no +12 nor good armors, but she bots. so.. don't mention +12 users using botting system. and its a public secret that most of the games people uses botting system. but NOT ALL OF them using it.
User avatar
Marengo
Disengage
Posts: 228
Joined: 18 Aug 2009, 22:43

Re: Bot = ban

Post by Marengo » 15 Mar 2010, 17:04

dudio wrote:You guys realize that probably 95% of people who are in full +12 stuff are botters/wallhackers/jumphackers? The other 5% are donators who don't need to cheat because they can run thru fb109 in 20-25 mins anyway. O_o
cheating on private server with x1000 rates? what for? you just need to know how to play and where to grind ;)
x1000 ~ WF ~ Marengo
Image
Image
Active on PWI-LC (same name)
420man
Transform
Posts: 28
Joined: 03 Mar 2010, 12:08

Re: Bot = ban

Post by 420man » 31 Mar 2010, 06:03

TianShi wrote:no, i have +12 my own i grind them and not using any things you listed. and i went to 109 for 2hours. it sucks, but yeah, i saw someone with botting thingy at chrono, she has no +12 nor good armors, but she bots. so.. don't mention +12 users using botting system. and its a public secret that most of the games people uses botting system. but NOT ALL OF them using it.
How come you say she bots, you can easily let the nix go wild without haveing any +12 and only heal like every 3 minutes...may look like botting to a player looking at them but its not botting.

But yeah i agree you can easily +12 stuff being a non donor and not hacking or botting. Does it take time? yes, more so for some classes then others.

If anyone bots in this game its a laughable and should be a bannable offense.....but let us laugh at them first
User avatar
TianShi
Nirvana
Posts: 345
Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 23:14
Location: Seventh Heaven.

Re: Bot = ban

Post by TianShi » 31 Mar 2010, 12:25

420man wrote:
TianShi wrote:no, i have +12 my own i grind them and not using any things you listed. and i went to 109 for 2hours. it sucks, but yeah, i saw someone with botting thingy at chrono, she has no +12 nor good armors, but she bots. so.. don't mention +12 users using botting system. and its a public secret that most of the games people uses botting system. but NOT ALL OF them using it.
How come you say she bots, you can easily let the nix go wild without haveing any +12 and only heal like every 3 minutes...may look like botting to a player looking at them but its not botting.

But yeah i agree you can easily +12 stuff being a non donor and not hacking or botting. Does it take time? yes, more so for some classes then others.

If anyone bots in this game its a laughable and should be a bannable offense.....but let us laugh at them first

i know, i CAN say that she was botting because she spams heal every cooldown time she can cast, not even every 3minutes, i mean she cast heals again and again even if the nix doesn't need any healings. we TRIED to talk to her but she won't answer, either way, tried to *tickle* her and she won't do anything rather than just spamming heals. AND also i TRIED to kill her, and she lay down on the ground for the next 4hours of my grinding time. =) if it wasn't botting, then what was it? =)
User avatar
Marengo
Disengage
Posts: 228
Joined: 18 Aug 2009, 22:43

Re: Bot = ban

Post by Marengo » 01 Apr 2010, 17:07

TianShi wrote:if it wasn't botting, then what was it? =)
afk lvling)
botting is using a program. in this case she must be pressed heal hotkey and went to sleep.
x1000 ~ WF ~ Marengo
Image
Image
Active on PWI-LC (same name)
User avatar
Asmodei
Transform
Posts: 32
Joined: 16 Mar 2010, 00:45
Contact:

Re: Bot = ban

Post by Asmodei » 01 Apr 2010, 19:34

not sure if it was for this server but isn't afk lvling against the rules as well as botting?
Image
Asmodei : 103 wr Emperor of Vicious 1000x
Apollyon : 105 ea Captain of Se7en 1000x
User avatar
TianShi
Nirvana
Posts: 345
Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 23:14
Location: Seventh Heaven.

Re: Bot = ban

Post by TianShi » 01 Apr 2010, 21:12

yea it is
Post Reply