snooglebump
Re: Itemmall: what you wish to add

Post by snooglebump » 02 Sep 2008, 06:05

Dynasty Shadow :P
Woland
Autoscopy

Post by Woland » 02 Sep 2008, 16:10

Maybe Bronze/Silver and Gold Dragon Tablets.
Woland - level 8x WereFox
WolandEP - level 67+ Elven Priest
★Woland★ - level 92+ Werebeast
☆Woland☆ - level 97 Warrior (with Dragon Spear - Dander crafted by Yin *show off*)

Guild: Dark
trackdown09

Post by trackdown09 » 07 Sep 2008, 05:43

i have observed that when we got to 100+, grinding exp is a hell difficult..LARGE number of exp is needed to lvl up,..thus we need an EXP booster like 50%--75% on an hour..but that has to be cheap to gain more buyers and encourage them to grind.

just a suggestion^^
Irmorden
Reborn

Post by Irmorden » 23 Sep 2008, 10:48

From what I have seen in the Cubi shop now its nice. The last thing i think it needs is :

- Cheaper pet foods.
- Fix the new mounts so they can eat food.
- More fashion.

Other then that we got those xp scrolls we got soulstones we got dragon stones we got heaven books *gasps for air* we allmsot got it all lol.
I think green item's from HH should not be in Cubi shop so we still get a challange in getting them insted of buying it.

Other then that I am fully satisfied :D
glox
Transform

Post by glox » 23 Sep 2008, 14:19

Plz add more molders 98-105lvl and resurses for craft lvl 100(orange)

Irmorden
Reborn

Post by Irmorden » 23 Sep 2008, 15:11

glox wrote:Plz add more molders 98-105lvl and resurses for craft lvl 100(orange)
I honestly disagree that would take the "uniqueness" of the items away. It's more challanging to get them on your own then just buy them......

If you let every molder be in CS you mess up a big part of the game. Having fun dungeon farms with your friends won't happen as much and you only get alot of people waring the best armor.
It's so lame to get the strong cool armor from CS I think if you realy want the good stuff you need to work hard for it and not just pull out your creditcard....
Don't take away the challanges in this game or else it dies out and becomes a dull old dusty thing in the corner of your room... (looks at a pile of to easy games)

Heck if you ask me non of the molders should be in CS but thats just me, an Hardcore gamer who likes to be challanged and not get every thing on a silver platter. But I know removing them would piss of to many so don't take that as a sugesstion just as an opinion :roll:
glox
Transform

Post by glox » 23 Sep 2008, 20:15

2 Irmorden. If u so smart ,why u ask cheapper food? Go to farm this food)))))

Irmorden
Reborn

Post by Irmorden » 24 Sep 2008, 10:43

Allthow its a nice idea to farm food indeed, I tried that and got 1 food an hour so pretty much arround 1 antler per 300 mobs.. So basicly food drops are even worse then molder drops.
But my initial question was about foods that give +1 loyalty but satisfy the pets hunger. But that won't be necesary as I just noticed the anti hunger book is inpleted in CS.

But basicly sorry if I came of to strong and it was not my intention to flame you(if thats how you feel) but more to give my point of view on that sugesstion. :|
shockwav3

Post by shockwav3 » 04 Oct 2008, 15:33

me too. i'll go for bronze, siver and gold tokens

(the one given when you finish dragon seeking quest)
Irmorden
Reborn

Post by Irmorden » 16 Oct 2008, 16:42

I would like to see a HoD material called "Charie Pearl" There are allready more rare mats in cubi shop then this so I would love to see this one in.