Itemmall: what you wish to add

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

Vyper!on
Immortal
Re: Itemmall: what you wish to add

Post by Vyper!on » 05 Sep 2010, 12:51

The problem is not that custom exist...the problem is that custom stats are exagerated
A custom mage has more crit than a non custom archer....a custom wr has more dodge than a custom EA.. interval and chant are max...I am hoping that next patch will bring something good...if not then i am out. Eternal does not exist anymore and the ppl are not glued to this server so we can still play together elsewhere. I am tired of spamming the forum with words that do not reach anyone.
Vyper!on
Abby_G
Doom

Post by Abby_G » 05 Sep 2010, 17:17

Vyper!on wrote:The problem is not that custom exist...the problem is that custom stats are exagerated
A custom mage has more crit than a non custom archer....a custom wr has more dodge than a custom EA.. interval and chant are max...I am hoping that next patch will bring something good...if not then i am out. Eternal does not exist anymore and the ppl are not glued to this server so we can still play together elsewhere. I am tired of spamming the forum with words that do not reach anyone.
exactly. Custom armor esp for the human class is massively OP. As a non custom EA and MG, its next to impossible for me to kill a custom WR or MG. Now should it be difficult, yes. impossible? no. With the amount of custom on the server, and the huge difference in player power, its not really surprising that people are leaving LMS -.-
Abby_G - 132 EA
Abby_WR - 131 WR
arvictor
Transform

Post by arvictor » 06 Sep 2010, 06:18

how about, matz that can upgrade equips to another level.. maybe g12 + (these mats) = g13 or something like that.. :idea:
Abby_G
Doom

Post by Abby_G » 06 Sep 2010, 08:18

arvictor wrote:how about, matz that can upgrade equips to another level.. maybe g12 + (these mats) = g13 or something like that.. :idea:
I like this idea. It's just like the nirvana gear on pwi. Shouldn't be extremely difficult to impliment either.
Abby_G - 132 EA
Abby_WR - 131 WR
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 06 Sep 2010, 11:48

i thought about it too but it's no use to try it....custom will still be the same.
Vyper!on
arvictor
Transform

Post by arvictor » 07 Sep 2010, 14:08

how about those gift boxes that randomly give you items, could be a mount, gears, potions, heiros, matz.. etc..
Abby_G
Doom

Post by Abby_G » 07 Sep 2010, 16:14

What i would really really like is an expanded skill bar...
Abby_G - 132 EA
Abby_WR - 131 WR
arvictor
Transform

Post by arvictor » 08 Sep 2010, 04:25

Abby_G wrote:What i would really really like is an expanded skill bar...

expanded skill bar? what you mean? the vigor bar? or the quick slots?
Astrid88
Vigilance

Post by Astrid88 » 08 Sep 2010, 11:54

What I would like to add to item mall?
As far as I know there is no craft jades (Balas Jade etc.) in item mall (or I can't find them...). Thay are a little expensive to buy with in game gold (which I don't always have) so possibility to buy them in item mall for cubi would be nice. The price would be the same as lets say ... prices of unfinishes (true copper ingot etc.) similliar grade. For example 4 cubi for 30 Orange Jades.
arvictor wrote:
Abby_G wrote:What i would really really like is an expanded skill bar...

expanded skill bar? what you mean? the vigor bar? or the quick slots?
I know what he mean. In other versions of PW the skill bar with 1-6 shortcuts is longer (1-9 or so). I also miss the feature (I prefer using 1-6 shortcuts for attack and item pick up while on F1-F8 I have my potions, flying etc). Though it is rather overall gameplay change and has nothing to do with item mall.
Abby_G
Doom

Post by Abby_G » 08 Sep 2010, 16:11

Astrid88 wrote:I know what he mean. In other versions of PW the skill bar with 1-6 shortcuts is longer (1-9 or so). I also miss the feature (I prefer using 1-6 shortcuts for attack and item pick up while on F1-F8 I have my potions, flying etc). Though it is rather overall gameplay change and has nothing to do with item mall.
Thats exactly what i mean, and btw im a girl :P
Abby_G - 132 EA
Abby_WR - 131 WR