Itemmall: what you wish to add

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

LMS
Site Admin
Itemmall: what you wish to add

Post by LMS » 05 Jun 2008, 01:19

ok guys, post here what items you would like to see in next updaye in itemmall (you can also suggest reasonable price)
Head Admin
omegahitman
V.I.P.

Re: Itemmall: what you wish to add

Post by omegahitman » 05 Jun 2008, 01:34

sweet everyone post idea,s reasonable ones no makeing molders 1 cubi gold typ post

my suggestions pet foods in item mall 10 pieces for 10 cubi gold

some of the hod mat,s in item mall but not too cheap cant have everyone running around with green gear :P lol
(10 pieces for 30 cubi gold )something like that
Guild: =HFA=
Class: EA // WR // WF // EP // MG // WB
Level: 102 // 80 // 78 // 81 // 93 // 45
IGN: †Hitman† // ‡Hitman‡ // ~Elektra~ // %Hitman% // †Elektra† // ­ ¥Hitman¥
striderbully
Transform

Post by striderbully » 05 Jun 2008, 20:01

Okay , here it goes.

Well more molders obviously for weapons for every race. These are expensive at the moment but reasonable i think.

I would like either the HH MATS to be included so we can make the hh itmes or the hh items to be included in teh item mall please.

I can list the hh mats and items if you would like me to??
spitfire03

Post by spitfire03 » 07 Jun 2008, 13:03

wooo! atlast! i suggest Heaven and Hell books! xP thats all.. haha.. and i hope that you will aprove the HH items ^^ Thank you very much LMS, apprieciated this thread.. =] :mrgreen:
IGN:Rhowhie
Level:101
Guild:Light
Job:Werefox

WITH TEAM POWER AND FRIENDSHIP EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE!! MORE POWER LIGHT GUILD!!

flgtrs

Post by flgtrs » 23 Jun 2008, 19:43

I would like to see the 90 HH mats added to the item mall. With that being said heres a list of those mats, and a link that has a full list of all the mats from HOD.

Chapter 3:
3-1: Armor of Shade,Behemoth Solid Shell,Goddess Pearl,Hag Hand,TerraWraith Lace,GhostSlave Horn,Behemoth Fine Carapace,GhostSlave Crust,SaintMater Aura
3-2: Behemoth Dark Aura,Hag Electric,GhostSlave's Flaming Heart,Energy of TriOcular,SaintMater Stone,Dark Squama,Minister's Mark,Damen Spirit Face,Charie Pearl,Charie's Blade,Hag Spirit,Damen Dark Soul…

3-3: Dark Pincers,Hag Crown,GhostSlave Axe,SaintMater Heart,Behemoth Redish Horn,MystRealm Fountain,Damen Whip,TriOcular Golden Roop,Emperor Memp,Behemoth's Black Pincers,TriOcular's Flaming Heart,Dynasty Groan,Behemoth's Foot,GothWratih Protection Shell,Damen Phonic Pinna,Golden Domino,HeavenEarth Eido,Dusk Crosier, Dusk Mark, Elf of Seven Shine Strength,Ancient Belial's Soul,,Seven Shine's Feel,,Great Ape Glove Archilles Steel Armor,Asura Black Pearl.

http://www.l2021.com/bbs/thread-25932-1-1.html<----- This is the link too all of the mats in the HOD.If it doesnt show as active just Copy, and Paste it :twisted:

The ones that I have listed above are the mats I would like added to the item mall. Now with that being said lets get too the arguement. I know some of you will see this, and say dont add these cause you would like to farm them on your own. This is all fine and dandy, but some of us who dont have weeks or the time to set, and farm these mats all day at a PC would like to have access to the same gear. I for one am a supporter of this server, and would like to see these added. Just remember if you want to farm these mats you still can do so no one is forcing you to buy them from the item mall.

Peace and Chicken grease
IGN: Howling
LMS
Site Admin

Post by LMS » 24 Jun 2008, 09:49

90 HH mats will be added in next update (probably today) ;)
as for Heaven/hell books, please create list of most important, lets say 10 for every proffesion, coz there is like 400-500 books and itemmall just cant handle so much i think.
Head Admin
p3tr3

Post by p3tr3 » 24 Jun 2008, 16:27

add enseigner ka ... or ake cheapest cubigold ... lol 300k --1 ... we need hierogram ... and is too expensive ... i wait your decision ...
obakadono
Reborn

Post by obakadono » 24 Jun 2008, 17:25

Будучи тёмным пристом хотел бы видеть книги на следующие скилы =) (в порядке важности):

1. Nimbus-Aid Hierogram
2. Plume Quill
3. Thunder Wield
4. River of Rejuvenation
5. Five Tone Hierogram
6. Great Cyclone

7. Whisht Heart Spell
8. Metal Element Mastery
9. Five Hue Hierogram
10. Galactic Storm

Первые 6 очень бы хотелось видеть xD
地獄男* xD