Itemmall: what you wish to add

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

arvictor
Transform
Re: Itemmall: what you wish to add

Post by arvictor » 08 Sep 2010, 19:42

that's a quick slot o'right!.. default on orig server.. how about adding not mats but equipment itself
onto the itemall? idk.. :mrgreen:
Helma
Autoscopy

Post by Helma » 08 Sep 2010, 22:10

Vyper!on wrote: I am tired of spamming the forum with words that do not reach anyone.
I am tired off your spam answers even when you got no answer or nothing to say. Get a life
Helma
Autoscopy

Post by Helma » 08 Sep 2010, 22:13

Vyper!on wrote:....a custom wr has more dodge than a custom EA.. interval and chant are max...I am hoping that next patch will bring something good...if not then i am out.
and always the QQ about wr is stronger then ea go play a WR if you are so freaking jealous on them.
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 08 Sep 2010, 22:21

Helma wrote:
Vyper!on wrote:....a custom wr has more dodge than a custom EA.. interval and chant are max...I am hoping that next patch will bring something good...if not then i am out.
and always the QQ about wr is stronger then ea go play a WR if you are so freaking jealous on them.
actually i played a wr and managed to kill a lot of high lvls with just lvl 109. I complain that game is not fair. It's not only about EA and WR....it's about the fact that some ppl have huge advantages and some don't. Compare non custom players and custom players! Look at the nr of players on the server! There used to be more...way more....
As for the "go play wr part"...i am not the kind of person who goes to play a class just becase it has more advantages. I play what i like to play and i do my best to make the game fair....however all i can do now is spam....nothing more. (i am not the only 1)
Helma wrote:
Vyper!on wrote: I am tired of spamming the forum with words that do not reach anyone.
I am tired off your spam answers even when you got no answer or nothing to say. Get a life
People should learn to have more respect...i thought parents teach little children that. When one has nothing to say he can't write....nobody can write a big nothing....You do not like my spam? do not read it! it;s a forum! i am free to talk :)
Vyper!on
wednesday
Autoscopy

Post by wednesday » 08 Sep 2010, 22:25

AUTO TRACKING!!!!! omg please auto tracking. i get lost so easy.
psychobitch83

Post by psychobitch83 » 08 Sep 2010, 22:28

Account stash stones n can u make an extension stone for it to max the account stash stone to 80 slots

TY :mrgreen:
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 08 Sep 2010, 22:40

wednesday wrote:AUTO TRACKING!!!!! omg please auto tracking. i get lost so easy.
idk if it's possible on this version of PW
Vyper!on
Bowfinger
Doom

Post by Bowfinger » 09 Sep 2010, 15:15

psychobitch83 wrote:Account stash stones n can u make an extension stone for it to max the account stash stone to 80 slots mrgreen:
This option is done here already, not the maximum slot stones but you can buy the stones that increase your inventory/bank by 1 row at a time.

So to clarify, you CAN increase your bank/inventory but not with 1 stone, you need to purchase multiple "rows" one at a time.
x1000 - Solomon
iferget
Doom

Post by iferget » 16 Sep 2010, 22:03

Helma wrote: I am tired off your spam answers even when you got no answer or nothing to say. Get a life
I agree with Vyperion: there's no need for personal attacks- save it for the game ;)
arvictor
Transform

Post by arvictor » 21 Sep 2010, 04:46

how about -0.1 sec interval stones :mrgreen: .. am just wondrin' why mage types got -6% cast time, while phy. types don't.. :mrgreen: