Itemmall: what you wish to add

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

Alluziion
Naissance
Re: Itemmall: what you wish to add

Post by Alluziion » 15 Apr 2010, 00:16

Abby_G wrote:Tideborn would be awesome, but i know its an insane amount of work... the 8 skillslots on the skillbar would be nice too :lol:
I want Tideborns but it would be hard work.
PWI still doesnt have 89 cultis/skills for them yet :?

But a L150 +12 Assassin would be great fun :P

Also more Fashion. Theres lots of Fashion you could from different versions that are yet to be added to LMS and the images... some items dont give descriptions or have incorrect images on the description box.
Marionette

Post by Marionette » 27 Apr 2010, 11:05

Abby_G wrote:Tideborn would be awesome, but i know its an insane amount of work... the 8 skillslots on the skillbar would be nice too :lol:
>:| omg noooo

We came here to get AWAY from stupid sins.

>.> I think venos should have bigger pet bags :3
<.< I have a slight obsession with pets....

Anyway on a more serious note. I don't know where else to post this so I guess here will work right?
I think more of the veno pets should be able to be all class pets!
>.> I also don't think the pets venos can make should EVER be put in the item mall lol

As for the item mall I miss the lolipop dress and sleeves from PWI :/ it was like my fav fash :x

seriously though....plz god...no tideborns...
Abby_G
Doom

Post by Abby_G » 28 Apr 2010, 16:24

Veno pets shouldnt be and better not be given to every class. that would make them irrelevant ingame, and probably set archer/mages at the way OP part of the game *thinks about a mage with nix* :o and although i really want tideborn, the chances of them being implimented any time soon is slim because of how massive the update was (map expansion AND classes) so maybe not now, but later...

edit: thought u meant u wanted veno attack pets for every class LOL scratch what i said
Abby_G - 132 EA
Abby_WR - 131 WR
TianShi
Nirvana

Post by TianShi » 08 May 2010, 07:46

I think more of the veno pets should be able to be all class pets!
all class pets, will do u no good..x.x stick to the status quo, veno best at their pets. EP best at their heals, the importance of EPs kinda fade away on this server tbh.
Static

Post by Static » 23 May 2010, 07:46

Don't know if it's been mentioned before, but I absolutely LOVE the Corsair set. That'd be something nice to see around LMS.
When everything he knew and loved was destroyed, Job knelt down on the ground and yelled up to the heavens, "Why god? Why me?" and the thundering voice of God answered, "There's just something about you that pisses me off."
TianShi
Nirvana

Post by TianShi » 23 May 2010, 15:09

not just corsair. whole new fashion sets would be nice! XD
Static

Post by Static » 23 May 2010, 20:45

I agree with you there!! I hate to sound ungrateful, but I do think that the fashion selection is a little narrow right now...
When everything he knew and loved was destroyed, Job knelt down on the ground and yelled up to the heavens, "Why god? Why me?" and the thundering voice of God answered, "There's just something about you that pisses me off."
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 24 May 2010, 13:15

Too many ppl want to add alot of stuff in Item mall. I do not have the patience to read all :D
Anyway i think that in item mall some pills should be added. I hate going out of fbs just to craft pills that add elemental dmg or that reduce defense.
Vyper!on
Marionette

Post by Marionette » 25 May 2010, 09:58

Static wrote:I agree with you there!! I hate to sound ungrateful, but I do think that the fashion selection is a little narrow right now...
but then there would be no point in lvling your crafting skill... :/
Marengo
Disengage

Post by Marengo » 25 May 2010, 15:41

Marionette wrote: but then there would be no point in lvling your crafting skill... :/
what do you mean by this and how it concerns fashion?
x1000 ~ WF ~ Marengo
Active on PWI-LC (same name)