Seeker effects

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

odietamo
Seeker effects

Post by odietamo » 13 Feb 2013, 23:20

Is this a glitch or has it been changed. When i do my vortex there is no effect to it. I dont mean hitting damage i mean the spinning effect. What has happened to it?
Shara
Vigilance

Re: Seeker effects

Post by Shara » 14 Feb 2013, 07:20

Hello odietamo.

There may be several things that cause this, let me make a small list for you to check which thing caused and/or can fix it.

*** In-game settings.
1, When in-game, open the system tab from the bottom-right menu buttons, or by pressing the u hotkey.
2, Go to the UI tab and near the bottom you'll see a bar with Effects.
3, If the bar is not fully to the right, some skill, etc effects may not show up, move it all the way to the right for all the effects to show.
(Screenshot if needed)

*** PC programs.
*Update your DirectX program. I'm not sure if updating was possible from the program on the pc itself, but if not, google for DirectX, and get the update from the original site, or uninstall your current DirectX version and install the newest one.

*Another option may be your driver, if you know what you have, google your driver, get to the official website and have it either auto-detect the version, or do it manually and update if it's on a low version.
If you may not know what a driver is, this site may explain it: Driver Definition (Computer Driver, Device Driver)
You can also if possible ask someone from your family or such to help with the driver update.

My facebook page if you need to contact me and I'm not online here, on the website, or in-game: Facebook