Getting Started with Dailies

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

Kulani
Getting Started with Dailies

Post by Kulani » 19 Oct 2012, 13:45

Here is a list of daily quests that you can do to help you level and learn the game -

~ World Quest (wq) Pick it up from the Elder in East Archo - quest is Paperclip and you will need keep finding which NPC to talk to by going in quest log > Available Quests > Repeatable untill you get to the 30th NPC (you do not do all 30npc's it skips)

~Crazy Stone (cs) Pick it up from Tu Heng in West Archo, there is an extra CS you can get by exchanging tokens for wine and trading the wine to the MatchMaker for a wedding invatation and bringing that to Tu Heng and the 3rd CS is in Morai at the Stone Collector

~Phoenix Valley (pv) Started by Khoan the Survivor in West Archo or in East Archo by the Elder take quest Echoes of P.Valley wait for the NPC to give the token to enter (only have 15min to get in there) then talk to the R.O.C npc and begin (if you die you get ported out if you dont have revive scrolls and can not go back in till next day)

~Morai dailies you can do once you join an Order - Corona, Luminance, or Shroud - talk to the Leader of the Order and take the Visit: Divine Emissary > talk to that NPC with Purple Icon and take either 2 white quests or 1 purple (random on what you get) Also talk to which ever NPC by the Leader with Blue Icon above head they give a daily quests that you have to finish in 1 hour. There is also a once a week quest the Wraith Mission quest -red- and you need a party with a person from each order to kill a mini boss and you have 24 hours to do that quest

~Base Quests (bq) have 4 main dailies you can do (only if you are in a guild that has a faction base) Talk to the Faction Base Manager NPC in East Archo > Enter Base > Faction Sentinel NPC > Enter the Base - talk to the Faction Monolith in center to get 3 quest and a Quiz quest (10 min to answer it) you will need your guild to help you with the mob killings when first starting out or you will go squish a lot and to show you where to go in the base for items they may have if they have level certain areas of it

~Bounty Hunter (bh) talk to the Head Hunter in the Center of Archo on the Platform. You will be given a quest to kill a Boss in an FB you will need a party for some of these. When you turn in you get random "prizes" and a 2nd quest for a different boss. Some of these quests will stack if you can not get it done the same day so long as it is a different boss from previous day. If it is same boss you will recieve the same quest again once you killed it from previous day

~Old Heaven's Tear (oht) you can not get into there until you follow quet line to get the key to go back in time which start's with talking to General Summer's NPC in South Archo area by the forges

~ Treasure Hunter Talk to Sharp Spear npc is located in all large cities. You will be given a map in inventory bag. Right click the map and open quest log and click on the link for the map and find where the treasure is located. Once you are on the correct spot a pop up screen and chest will apear. Dig the chest and then kill the mob that is spawn. Drops are random but can include money, another map, items to trade to sharp spear, or nothing at all. If you recieve another map the amount of coin is increased.

~ Marriage quests (mq) must be in party with your spouse and leader of your squad talk to the Matchmaker Servant you will both recieve a pink quest in log and follow what to do.
XiaoBaiTu

Re: Getting Started with Dailies

Post by XiaoBaiTu » 13 Dec 2012, 07:26

Hello, im new to your server.

i got a quest to start from the elder. and he gave me a quest to collect 5 dull claw.
i have been farming off the wolfs and the drop rates is really bad. is this normal?

or i can buy this quest item over some where else?

Shara
Vigilance

Post by Shara » 13 Dec 2012, 09:20

XiaoBaiTu wrote:Hello, im new to your server.

i got a quest to start from the elder. and he gave me a quest to collect 5 dull claw.
i have been farming off the wolfs and the drop rates is really bad. is this normal?

or i can buy this quest item over some where else?

Welcome to LMSPW XiaoBaiTu Image

Hmm.. the only quest I remember that asked for 5 Dull Claws was the one to get your fly/wings.

I'm not sure exactly where they drop since I never bothered about that quest, but you can check the PW Database if you want: Database Link

Besides that, I suggest to just skip that quest and buy a fly/wings or mount once you have farmed some coins from the
Forge in West ADC/Archosaur, since they have the faster custom flight/run speed.
Whether or not the fly/wings from the quest have the same speed I don't know, but I don't think the chance they do is very high.

And sorry if it's not that quest, but still hope the PW Database helps you to get the Dull Claws.

My facebook page if you need to contact me and I'm not online here, on the website, or in-game: Facebook
Kulani

Post by Kulani » 13 Dec 2012, 18:57

It takes a while to collect all the dull claws for the quest due to your level and the level of the mobs. Can take 5min to an hour sometimes.....keep at it It is a good flight till you can get the fastest in game