New classes

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

miimelo
Autoscopy
New classes

Post by miimelo » 24 Nov 2011, 20:04

Can u guys tell me where the new race from genesis patch are? -.-' Cuz i downloaded it bec of the new classes and i see the usuall
RoNokk

Re: New classes

Post by RoNokk » 24 Nov 2011, 20:24

there are no no class's, or race's
miimelo
Autoscopy

Post by miimelo » 24 Nov 2011, 23:42

RoNokk wrote:there are no no class's, or race's

Okay, but there r a patch saying "Genesis Update" and there should be the new races.
Fire_Shot
Autoscopy

Post by Fire_Shot » 25 Nov 2011, 03:01

miimelo wrote:Okay, but there r a patch saying "Genesis Update" and there should be the new races.
No private server has the classes reason there is no emulator to support the new classes and skills they have.
There is 1 in development, but I heard its illegal and a server was almost shut down because of this.
Jape
Transform

Post by Jape » 30 Nov 2011, 11:45

Fire_Shot wrote:
miimelo wrote:Okay, but there r a patch saying "Genesis Update" and there should be the new races.
No private server has the classes reason there is no emulator to support the new classes and skills they have.
There is 1 in development, but I heard its illegal and a server was almost shut down because of this.

there is like 4-6 servers what got all classes, genies all same content that pwi got..but all servers are low rates
Fire_Shot
Autoscopy

Post by Fire_Shot » 01 Dec 2011, 00:57

Jape wrote:there is like 4-6 servers what got all classes, genies all same content that pwi got..but all servers are low rates
You made me curious so i did some more reserch and found out that there are servers with all classes :shock: but as you said they have low rates.Rumors say that an old French pw-dev swiped a copy of the files when pwi was setting up its european servers. The guy wont let anybody have a copy of the files but will let 1 low rate server from each country run it as long as he gets 50% of donations and is the root/admin of gameserver i don't know if its true .I also found out that theres one promising PW AngelEmu project running, once they're done, every p server can get the files so we all now just need to wait and see . :D