Warriors with magic jewelries

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

razorcrush
Autoscopy
Warriors with magic jewelries

Post by razorcrush » 23 Oct 2011, 20:50

I think that warriors equiping with magic jewelries are OP. That's adorn,neck,and the 2 magic rings. Then they use magic marrow too. That's about 40k magical defense! That's way more than any magic class can get! They shouldn't have more magic defense than magic classes. Warriors are already OP with 5.00 speed, lots of stun, and now this.... Please nerf the magic jewelries off them.
darkWR
Autoscopy

Re: Warriors with magic jewelries

Post by darkWR » 24 Oct 2011, 18:39

razorcrush wrote:I think that warriors equiping with magic jewelries are OP. That's adorn,neck,and the 2 magic rings. Then they use magic marrow too. That's about 40k magical defense! That's way more than any magic class can get! They shouldn't have more magic defense than magic classes. Warriors are already OP with 5.00 speed, lots of stun, and now this.... Please nerf the magic jewelries off them.
Have u ever fought a full dona nirvana mage ? they kill you before u reach them :roll: .And i've seen WR's using only mag adorn and necklace why would they use mage rings oO insteed of phy oanes which gives accuracy and dodge ( G17 oanes) and also higher atk .Don't forget WR's are close range class and about stuns ... mages always use distance shrink so good luck stuning them :mrgreen:. I've seen a lvl 111 mage killing a lvl 125+ nirvana WR :P and u say WR is OP :roll: . Phy classes were nerfed ( removing the interval from manteau) and mage classes were also nerfed ( removing chant from manteau) and nerfing the chant stones from -6 to -3.WR was OP before the nerf i agree but now he's a easy target for a good EA or mage and im sure u must have seen lots of WR's rerolling either on EA or MG i personally know a few.
razorcrush
Autoscopy

Post by razorcrush » 25 Oct 2011, 07:27

darkWR wrote:
razorcrush wrote:I think that warriors equiping with magic jewelries are OP. That's adorn,neck,and the 2 magic rings. Then they use magic marrow too. That's about 40k magical defense! That's way more than any magic class can get! They shouldn't have more magic defense than magic classes. Warriors are already OP with 5.00 speed, lots of stun, and now this.... Please nerf the magic jewelries off them.
Have u ever fought a full dona nirvana mage ? they kill you before u reach them :roll: .And i've seen WR's using only mag adorn and necklace why would they use mage rings oO insteed of phy oanes which gives accuracy and dodge ( G17 oanes) and also higher atk .Don't forget WR's are close range class and about stuns ... mages always use distance shrink so good luck stuning them :mrgreen:. I've seen a lvl 111 mage killing a lvl 125+ nirvana WR :P and u say WR is OP :roll: . Phy classes were nerfed ( removing the interval from manteau) and mage classes were also nerfed ( removing chant from manteau) and nerfing the chant stones from -6 to -3.WR was OP before the nerf i agree but now he's a easy target for a good EA or mage and im sure u must have seen lots of WR's rerolling either on EA or MG i personally know a few.

It's pretty obvious your a noob. Get more experience than come back and talk.
darkWR
Autoscopy

Post by darkWR » 25 Oct 2011, 12:24

I'm the noob? rofl dude i play here from the start of this server if someone its a noob that one its u kid now stop QQ about classes they are good as they are and if u don't like quit the server.
iferget
Doom

Post by iferget » 26 Oct 2011, 03:54

if WR has all that magic jewlery, they'll have less pDef = other melee class can kill them easier. Wr has to run up and catch mage, mage has distance and...MAGIC NEVER MISSES! So all the points that WR has in dodge mean nothing. If the WR starts to get close, (like the man said) distance shrink. Not over powered, just takes preparation and skill. I've seen non-custom MG drop full custom WR, takes alot of skill, but can be done.
nocturnal

Post by nocturnal » 03 Nov 2011, 17:20

darkWR wrote:
iferget wrote:if WR has all that magic jewlery, they'll have less pDef = other melee class can kill them easier. Wr has to run up and catch mage, mage has distance and...MAGIC NEVER MISSES! So all the points that WR has in dodge mean nothing. If the WR starts to get close, (like the man said) distance shrink. Not over powered, just takes preparation and skill. I've seen non-custom MG drop full custom WR, takes alot of skill, but can be done.

I just want you to understand something, when one uses all the jewelry wr magic terminate a wf 8000-11000
happens to take 1200 - 1700 ... Each attack lasts 2 seconds is ridiculous.
Now something more ridiculous is when no one wr jewelry takes away 2000 - 2700 (no crit), and with all the jewelry you put away physically 1200-1500, obviously light yet extremely fast.
A total of 5 seconds in a magical 5000-7000 affects you,now a wr kills you with 1 single stun (mage have: Set nirvana all 4s and phy def).
Now where is it balanced?,I Do not say that you remove the dagga or lower the attack wr ... so is perfect and magical damage also good (if enemies do not use magic ornaments) but should lower his magic defense magic to everything on the server because it is absurd to fight this so ..
They are immortals if they use magic jewelry and also now they kill you simply stun ...

now my suggerencia is as follows:

1 - lower magic defense of all magical ornaments (that hurts both magical and so wr

2- Putting int requirement magical ornaments (best idea).

3- To put more magic casting.

Understand not only see the side of the WR / EA / WB, nor forget that not only is there the mgs but also the WF and EP are the less magic damage.

Bye.
Fire_Shot
Autoscopy

Post by Fire_Shot » 10 Nov 2011, 20:37

nocturnal wrote:I just want you to understand something, when one uses all the jewelry wr magic terminate a wf 8000-11000
happens to take 1200 - 1700 ... Each attack lasts 2 seconds is ridiculous.
Now something more ridiculous is when no one wr jewelry takes away 2000 - 2700 (no crit), and with all the jewelry you put away physically 1200-1500, obviously light yet extremely fast.
A total of 5 seconds in a magical 5000-7000 affects you,now a wr kills you with 1 single stun (mage have: Set nirvana all 4s and phy def).
Now where is it balanced?,I Do not say that you remove the dagga or lower the attack wr ... so is perfect and magical damage also good (if enemies do not use magic ornaments) but should lower his magic defense magic to everything on the server because it is absurd to fight this so ..
They are immortals if they use magic jewelry and also now they kill you simply stun ...

now my suggerencia is as follows:

1 - lower magic defense of all magical ornaments (that hurts both magical and so wr

2- Putting int requirement magical ornaments (best idea).

3- To put more magic casting.

Understand not only see the side of the WR / EA / WB, nor forget that not only is there the mgs but also the WF and EP are the less magic damage.

Bye.
Or make the magical ornaments class locked. Since with the nirvana daggers which have interval on them and arent class locked also, phy classes can hit 5.0 using the magical ornaments giving even to full dona mages hard time to kill them.
Chaos
Naissance

Post by Chaos » 16 Nov 2011, 05:35

After patch 56 i go to make CV run with my WR alone (as i did before patch). And pre-last boss (that huge 4 arms snake-like creature) kill my char.
Omg! before patch i tank it easy alone and after patch seems i can not. Boss now hit more hard and purge buffs...

Then i got idea: "wait there is new dagger nirvana with interval -0.1, i can use magic jewels and attack speed still will be 5. I can do this!"

Yes it worked, i solo that boss to death. It was hard, used stun pill for 6 sec immune under red sprint in risky situation.
This dagger is good for magic bosses, but it have less attack damage comparing to nirvana fist and bleed seems not that useful for high levels.
nocturnal

Post by nocturnal » 28 Nov 2011, 17:39

Chaos wrote:After patch 56 i go to make CV run with my WR alone (as i did before patch). And pre-last boss (that huge 4 arms snake-like creature) kill my char.
Omg! before patch i tank it easy alone and after patch seems i can not. Boss now hit more hard and purge buffs...

Then i got idea: "wait there is new dagger nirvana with interval -0.1, i can use magic jewels and attack speed still will be 5. I can do this!"

Yes it worked, i solo that boss to death. It was hard, used stun pill for 6 sec immune under red sprint in risky situation.
This dagger is good for magic bosses, but it have less attack damage comparing to nirvana fist and bleed seems not that useful for high levels.
And????...The important thing here is the pvp !. BECAUSE THIS SERVER IS PVP (is supposed to be balanced races in game), NO PVE (the important of this server is kill mobs, boss, etc...)!!!.

LMS should put something magical races but this is very unbalanced ... wr are the OP, and that really dislike anyone who does not have the main one wr (I have one and it is boring and stun all day).
Kurea
Transform

Post by Kurea » 28 Nov 2011, 19:16

nocturnal wrote:
Chaos wrote:After patch 56 i go to make CV run with my WR alone (as i did before patch). And pre-last boss (that huge 4 arms snake-like creature) kill my char.

And????...The important thing here is the pvp !. BECAUSE THIS SERVER IS PVP (is supposed to be balanced races in game), NO PVE (the important of this server is kill mobs, boss, etc...)!!!.
The 1000x server is pvp, 200x is pve, each being important to their respective servers.