What should improve in the LMS server? (top 10)

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

pedrox1994
Transform
What should improve in the LMS server? (top 10)

Post by pedrox1994 » 15 Sep 2011, 04:47

good
I know you hate me in the game or not, but I wanted you to talk about this because my topic here is second to none because we are in the forum and not in the game.
I will list which should improve the LMS server

1. hierogram should have more hp / mp and 1b

2. when you get Reputation should not take so long to forge wedding

3. should not have to wait one day to get the armor, weapon Reputation

4. should have a shortcut that we could use something like NPCs buy and sell hierogram (long distance), but not with the purpose of purchasing equipment to fix hierogram but when we are in such FBs.

5. events should have better (much better) because most of its events that happen are allowed to PK ...
(Particularly events for me are an economical and warming up the lvs server, and I'm not thinking of PK to the event, because if I want I go for NS, Shantered Ice or some other place as an arena pvp)
Watch your LMS server to four months ago, there was a super event balanced with each guild instead usually making your event and the event was still full, or full without exaggeration mine.
Compared to today's event is a mess, a mess that only donations that are going to participate in order to pvp and do not really what happens there (event).

6. should make new mobs, I learned that this will be the new update, but please do not create LMS large mobs, or make it very difficult because the fine click.

7.Falando click on tough, you should create some form of WF pets not a hindrance in the battle as it is to use a bug for their own benefit and harm of others.

8.Deveria increase the maximum capacity to carry some items in inventory such as: Revival scroll (10), Teleportate Stone (100), World Trumpet (1000).
These items should have a limit of 100 for revival scroll, teleportation stone in 1000, 10,000 ha for World Trumpet occupied much space in inventory buying these items in need of capacity at a time (do not forget to quote the doll that stores only 20 at a time and should max be 10000 because it is very important).

9. Lms Tw should have a more pleasant, because the tw''is very mechanical,''people will just break it and the crystal and over ...
My friends for a tw pleasure of playing has to have something more like, stay over somewhere for a while, or get some Iten who fell from the crystal and lead to his ..

10. Now I will talk about a piece I'm pretty sure that the LMS can not interfere, but that could be me and some people would like, and I will talk to have a dialogue between the players.

The server consists of more than 70% of WR, because besides a great defense, has the speed of attack and even the very high attack (ie, great things to kill somebody stayin 'alive) not counting hp is the 2nd highest.

The WR has Stum in area, is at 6s, has a fast casting time and also a fast Deley.
That coupled with undergrowth (give range attack) damage is very large.
-->this fact from the stun WR be 6 seconds is so annoying that gets to the point of some WR stun MG, EP, WF and attack in the period of 5.00 and 6 / 2 3 class this magic die
Note: Even lv, both donates all nirvana

Why do I say this?

Axo that the server must be made to fit the needs of each server.
Take the example of Brazilian server (official)
the warrior is Stum area in 6 seconds, and everything that's right because he does not attack at any time 5:00 you know?
Now the server LMS 6 seconds with a 5:00 WR attacking you with critical damage per hit of 4000 (the 6 / 2 to 2 years have seen you and you end up dying).

these characteristics should be changed according to the capacity of each server as in particular the LMS is done with donations interval.

now compare with any other class physical WR?

EA VS WR
Archer has no damage in the wrist (not as a distribution in strength but in agi)
Aqueiros also has no interval, because the WR has a buff like a fixed interval (buf very long time and Deley compatible with the final time of buf), archers have a unique buff that increases attack speed, BUT , life is short (very short time), the skill does not always handle (almost never win the interval to use this skill and we use conceguir already lost the fight.
While Archer does not have enough defense to hold the WR.

now talk about
VS WR WB
First you must already be wondering how it will be already, so do not have to talk much about it.
The bout will be boring, boring, bad, unpleasant as they both are going to be beating each other forever and no one will die.

I also re-tell events.
I speak and repeat as many times as is necessary that the events of this server need to warm up the trade because trade is totally paralyzed in lms.
You might have noticed that (with the exception of grants).

This question is for new people ... who started playing the server a little time ...

Do you like the Saturday event? and Sunday? and unofficial that occur during the week?

Another question ..

Do you like PK event?

You're going to the event to PK or lv up and make money?

there are very serious problems on this server, the most serious I've ever said.
All MMORPG games, need to trade, buy or sell your personagem.Se to support the trade is still a good think for our own server to do something different to do damage.

But I know that the problem of business is natural to happen (if there was no abuse of PK event we could alleviate the problem of crisis).

Now let's talk about the guild ..
LMS is a server of a few players because there is a tendency pirate.
The guilds are so many with few people (online as logical ones that count)
Should have something to help the guild leveling as eg a cube in which only the guild there was no PK) ---> this is already an economic source for the guild.

What about the TW meant my love, you do not have time to wait for 100h guild because guilds on the server that had never change ...

Let me name a few ...

TearHere always been ThearHere
Always been GUARDIANS GUARDIANS
among other things: Justice, Immortal, demented, machete, Radiance

Now what is the new guild?
Why is it that when you try to enter a new guild on the server so you can participate with at least one territory they never come back?

Example look here: Pinoy, Imperal, Phillipines, Brazil, Great
And many more .. These are guilds that old people do not even want to know more or do not know if it exists.

Tip: shorten time to guild 100h 10h
I already gave a hint here of the cube, and wanted to please the staff of the server was posting something else would you think best.