need in server

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

pedrao
Autoscopy
need in server

Post by pedrao » 05 Sep 2011, 05:13

The server need more balance.
The Interval is very strong.
The mobs in fb need more rate why 1 mob of devil world give me 100m and fb give me 100m
have diference is stele ( nobody buy this today =3% players)
in new stages creat mobs drop 300m and 400m
and any think need to correct
are here:the time for call mount (this dont need) o.o?
need drop more itens (wepons +4,armor +5)
need vote =5 point why the server necessity a time to win vote and when the player win this cubis he dont need to buy he want
need make more mobs for peoples dont is donate...
Why I and very people in this server dont is donate (60%) we dont have space in this server why when we go to pvp arrive one donate and kill all --'' this dont is so good in this serve.
Need Creat any think for donation and creat think for no donations.
Need very need More WS or orther form to adquire this G16 why nobody people this server sell G16.
event invasion need mobs + week and proibited pw in event.
The mobs need drop + gold and itens.
Dont creat Boz very strong why only donate can kill--> when will creat Boz Creat one boz all can kill (all can participe) need to drop 3m earch money too
its this and + When I remember I came to post
pedrox1994
Transform

Re: need in server

Post by pedrox1994 » 05 Sep 2011, 05:42

pedrao wrote:The server need more balance.
The Interval is very strong.
The mobs in fb need more rate why 1 mob of devil world give me 100m and fb give me 100m
have diference is stele ( nobody buy this today =3% players)
in new stages creat mobs drop 300m and 400m
and any think need to correct
are here:the time for call mount (this dont need) o.o?
need drop more itens (wepons +4,armor +5)
need vote =5 point why the server necessity a time to win vote and when the player win this cubis he dont need to buy he want
need make more mobs for peoples dont is donate...
Why I and very people in this server dont is donate (60%) we dont have space in this server why when we go to pvp arrive one donate and kill all --'' this dont is so good in this serve.
Need Creat any think for donation and creat think for no donations.
Need very need More WS or orther form to adquire this G16 why nobody people this server sell G16.
event invasion need mobs + week and proibited pw in event.
The mobs need drop + gold and itens.
Dont creat Boz very strong why only donate can kill--> when will creat Boz Creat one boz all can kill (all can participe) need to drop 3m earch money too
its this and + When I remember I came to post
yes I agree all this
razorcrush
Autoscopy

Post by razorcrush » 07 Sep 2011, 18:21

Nice making double accounts lol. pedrao and pedro1994 look at the similarity LOL
ichiru21
Autoscopy

Post by ichiru21 » 08 Sep 2011, 19:15

Well, I think you just cant have it all. As for being a non donator, its not something you should complain about. The donators keep the server running so expect them to have additional privileges. As for the interval, fists dont kill you if you know how to use your head. Its not like Chars have skills for nothing. Be creative and dont whine. Intervals are quite balanced especially against magic types who have hellishly low chant times and high crit rates. Point is? All characters have their strengths and weaknesses. Dont complain just because you feel weak. Instead, work hard to become stronger.
Be nice, play fair