LMSPW needs to recruit more people to play!

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

razorcrush
Autoscopy
LMSPW needs to recruit more people to play!

Post by razorcrush » 23 Aug 2011, 06:37

This server sucks more than ever now. Pk sucks because there's not a lot of people to pk. This server needs to stand out from other private server so it can lure more people to play. This upcoming update won't help much....because due to this rate...other private server updated months before LMSPW. LMS updates like once a year. Other private server update like once a month. Be more like them? LMSPW needs to stand out.
GMVinson
Autoscopy

Re: LMSPW needs to recruit more people to play!

Post by GMVinson » 31 Aug 2011, 16:13

razorcrush wrote:This server sucks more than ever now. Pk sucks because there's not a lot of people to pk. This server needs to stand out from other private server so it can lure more people to play. This upcoming update won't help much....because due to this rate...other private server updated months before LMSPW. LMS updates like once a year. Other private server update like once a month. Be more like them? LMSPW needs to stand out.
Invite your friends to the server, invite family to join in. Since we do offer a PVE server as well if they do not like PVP they can join the friendly 200x server. The new update will be out very soon. Make LMSPW.com your home page on forum boards to show people where you like to play. I have it as my Home link on all the forum boards I am on. Just a couple of ideas you as a player can do to help the server grow.
iferget
Doom

Post by iferget » 15 Sep 2011, 02:31

It has been a stable server with 4+ years of continuous play. That's what I was looking for. It's free (for those times when you don't have the money to spend), but if you do spend money, don't you want to know the server isn't going to close on you?

I don't want to admit how much money I've spent over the last year and a half I've been on this server. I didn't want a server that's may have gone under in a year (as many have).
reaper2000

Post by reaper2000 » 20 Sep 2011, 11:30

well i just started this server not too long ago and really like what ive seen so far. ive been trying to get my friends to come also. But alot of them wont since the chars they like playing arent on privates servers. i know alot of people dont want the tideborn becuase they are pvp based classes but what about the earthguard. you know something new other then the same old 4 races that every private server has on them.
Alot of people prob wont like it, but that would bring alot of people here. Since alot of people like a veriety to choose from adding new classes would be cool. Its prob not easy to add new classes but it would be nice. Heck if you have to make a new class that Lms has only that even the pwi doesnt have. There is alot of things that people can do to bring new peeps in. But remember!
Theres only so much fashion and new mounts and armor you can add before people start going nah its the same as the others. So prove them wrong change things up alittle.
Axid

Post by Axid » 20 Sep 2011, 22:24

It isn't possible to add tideborns in any private server. no matter how much we want or don't want it.