Second 1000x server

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

Valphon
Autoscopy
Second 1000x server

Post by Valphon » 25 Apr 2011, 01:32

Due to the amount of people leaving LMSPW in regards to hackers and what not, I think a second 1000x server should be created. English only. Hopefully it will ease the irritation causing the mostly English people from leaving. Same rates as the first, just English only.

It would be worth your while. The people who left would return, donate, and you would make more revenue. The only thing that stops me from donating after all is non-English speaking hackers on 1000x.

Consider or not. Just a thought :|
iferget
Doom

Re: Second 1000x server

Post by iferget » 26 Apr 2011, 02:35

Won't fix anything. That is going under a false assumption that no hackers speak English. I recognize lately there has been a lot of buzz because of the sudden influx of chinese players. We had hackers before that. They spoke perfect english. Unless I am wrong (this is hearsay) the most recent tracked hack attempt originated in Germany. I couldn't say if that specific individual spoke english or not, but most Germans learn it in school.
It's safe to say; speaking English is not proof that you're not a hacker.

I remember the "Huslers" guild from a while back was supposed to be full of hackers. That guild had the same reputation that is currently attributed to the chinese players/guilds. It just means everyone moves over, starts over, then the hackers find you anyway.
Valphon
Autoscopy

Post by Valphon » 27 Apr 2011, 19:34

Alright, I haven't been around long enough to see the phases the server goes through. If this is normal then I guess the best solution is to wait it out.

Thanks for the input
Invoker

Post by Invoker » 30 Apr 2011, 17:52

Guys Calm Down Hustlers Guild Not Using Hack even thou im a Pure Damage only Nah i play fair on Game>.< so Dont Jelous if Chinese Not Attacking Me :lol: