What do we want from the next patch?

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

Vyper!on
Immortal
Re: What do we want from the next patch?

Post by Vyper!on » 23 Aug 2010, 11:06

Nothing to defend. It's the same in every game. From your post i understand that you do not like big guilds. What should they do in this case? Disband? As for strong players...they have the right to choose if they want to help noobs or kos them. Since this is a pk server most ppl do not help low lvls. Nobody can acuse them of anything because it is the nature of the server.
Vyper!on
Jape
Transform

Post by Jape » 23 Aug 2010, 11:44

lol with the big guild thing going on..yeah i hate play them so what..so do many others what i met in my gaming history and some loves play on them..people are different but the fact is that not in all games you cant get best gears just the because your not in big guild..enough of that..

i just suggested same chances for all because this is private server and we want more people to play it..not to drive them away more than some things already does..
nothing else anymore to say..over and out
Marengo
Disengage

Post by Marengo » 23 Aug 2010, 14:34

Jape wrote:some are defending some are against..freedom of speech :)
you need a squad of full geared +12 players to farm ws boss. if you manage to reduce its hp to half before "stronger guild" comes, boss is 100% yours. and even big guilds KS each other there :mrgreen:
x1000 ~ WF ~ Marengo
Active on PWI-LC (same name)
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 23 Aug 2010, 14:51

Jape wrote:lol with the big guild thing going on..yeah i hate play them so what..so do many others what i met in my gaming history and some loves play on them..people are different but the fact is that not in all games you cant get best gears just the because your not in big guild..enough of that..

i just suggested same chances for all because this is private server and we want more people to play it..not to drive them away more than some things already does..
nothing else anymore to say..over and out
Read my posts all over forum! You will see that you are not the only one asking for fair chances for all players!
Vyper!on
Abby_G
Doom

Post by Abby_G » 26 Aug 2010, 06:45

on topic, can we get rank 9 gear :shock:
Abby_G - 132 EA
Abby_WR - 131 WR
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 26 Aug 2010, 09:45

r9 is not that good comparing to custom. But it would be a fair move towards the people who can't donate.
Vyper!on
arvictor
Transform

Post by arvictor » 04 Sep 2010, 09:25

hmmm.. as for the next patch, maybe we could start having tideborne classes (assassin/ psychic) now, what d'you think? :?:
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 04 Sep 2010, 09:26

already been sugested...no chance to add it i think
Vyper!on
arvictor
Transform

Post by arvictor » 06 Sep 2010, 06:14

how about god stones or soulstones that could help a lot those non-custom players.. i.e. stones w/ +2500 phy dmg. or +50 con or something like that.. :?: anyway values will be depending on the game's balance, it's a PERFECT WORLD..
Abby_G
Doom

Post by Abby_G » 06 Sep 2010, 08:15

Making the game more balanced is a good idea, but probably not a realistic one. LMS gets money off of the custom geared players, and there would be no point in donating if a non finagle can get up to par with a donator. Also what stops a donator from acquiring the same stones and things a non donator has? :3
Abby_G - 132 EA
Abby_WR - 131 WR