What do we want from the next patch?

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

Bebop
Re: What do we want from the next patch?

Post by Bebop » 22 Aug 2010, 06:22

It would be nice for WS bosses to have their own FB so everyone has a chance to get them with some team work. Zoom out further would be nice so I can see past my water pet without going 1st person view. would be great if Chrono was fixed so that the mobs there dont disappear depending on where you stand.Thanks for listening have a good day
Jape
Transform

Post by Jape » 22 Aug 2010, 11:44

big guilds talk alot i see..well tell me how small guilds can fight against huge guilds fair? :roll: not all want be in
"we are best, we kill all, we own all places, look at me" guilds..some people likes small guilds..so again tell me how they can obtain ws molds? and if no one sells them? :roll:

how about adding them in dungeons like 200x server fb129 or something what needs team work and making drop rate LOW!!
maybe higher lvl dungeon in 1k?
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 22 Aug 2010, 14:02

Jape wrote:big guilds talk alot i see..well tell me how small guilds can fight against huge guilds fair? :roll: not all want be in
"we are best, we kill all, we own all places, look at me" guilds..some people likes small guilds..so again tell me how they can obtain ws molds? and if no one sells them? :roll:

how about adding them in dungeons like 200x server fb129 or something what needs team work and making drop rate LOW!!
maybe higher lvl dungeon in 1k?
Nobody is showing off here. In all games there are strong guilds and weak guilds. Weak guilds can be asimilated by strong guilds anytime. That is the course. If weak ppl want to become strong they must join a strong clan.
Vyper!on
Jape
Transform

Post by Jape » 22 Aug 2010, 15:11

if never showoff mighty vyp says so
but that would be still reason to stop small guilds changes to make dungeons in team work for gears?
that would make people happier to got even change to hunt better gears and not just look 1-2 guilds taking those bosses everytime..this is just big guild people bully talk and scaring they might someday lose they land..
not all guilds tw and like i sayd some people just dont like play in big guilds..
we play in private server with low population..seems like nice idea..2-3 big guilds and no small guilds!! damn yeah thats the way to go!! play on big guild or go play other server :roll: thank god all not think like you vyp world would be horrible place with all blinded by theyr own greatness..
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 22 Aug 2010, 17:47

Idk what i did to you but it seems you do not like me. Oh well...i can't force people to like me but i played games a lot. I am in Eternal and there was a time when Eternal had around 4 active ppl. We were almost dead and we made the impossible and brought the guild back to life. I was not always lvl 150 and strong u know...i was a noob with super low items and i got pk-ed a lot by "big guilds". I got threatened that they will take our lands.
When you are weak you have choices:
1)Quit
2)Join a strong guild and ask for help (strong guilds are willing to accept weak members and help them)
3)Keep on moving on your own and bring your contribution to the ascension of your guild.

I never complained about it. The emperor of my guild never complained about it either. We just faced the situation the way it was.
In my last post I was not forcing you to do something. I simply told you there is another way to get equiped fast. Small guilds have a very hard time leveling and helping their members and since 1000x is a PvP server ...all the pk thirsty players make the job even harder.

And what is this all about anyway? You want big guilds to disband so that small ones might have a chance? Dream on dude! People want PK and fights in large number. That means the more ppl are in the guilds the better TW and pk fights are. On a private server nobody gives a dam about lands. As i said...i think you are on the wrong server. On 200x small guilds have a chance. On 1000x they don't. And it's not me who denies them to have a chance....it's the way of things. I am simply marking some points for you to understand but it seems you prefer talking ironically to the one that just offered you an advice. Very nice!

One more thing....you are right to thank God because you are not like me. You do not know how many ppl from SMALL GUILDS call me for help daily and i do not turn them down sacrificing my time for them.
Vyper!on
Jape
Transform

Post by Jape » 22 Aug 2010, 20:02

i see people wanting some other way ws gears and not just some same people advantage those all over again..
my point was only to suggest closed dungeon not bublic and with small change mold drop like official type mold drop change..so people still need work alot them..and hard dungeon too..not solo dungeon
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 22 Aug 2010, 20:25

To be honest i like the way warsoul was before. Spawning every hour and dropping 3 molds per boss.
As for donators...they keep server alive. LMS will never stop giving them WS for donations because it is the way buseness goes. No admin would ever do it. What he should rly do is hold events awarded with custom items for non donators. The event should be rare and hard.No donators allowed.
Vyper!on
Marengo
Disengage

Post by Marengo » 23 Aug 2010, 01:23

zezuan wrote:but was thinking about lowbie guilds that has no other change than get a bigger guild to even have change for rare molds. (not usually sold or if they are cost like 1b)
1b is the price for ws item crafted, stoned, refined and customized :mrgreen:
the most expensive mold i saw costed 150mil or so^^
x1000 ~ WF ~ Marengo
Active on PWI-LC (same name)
Bowfinger
Doom

Post by Bowfinger » 23 Aug 2010, 03:39

I say quit your damn yapping and just deal with the fact bigger guilds will get the best gear.

It happens in a game, it also happens in LIFE believe it or not.

You do nothing about it in life so why rant about it in a game? Go make a difference in the game and then I'll respect you Jape.
x1000 - Solomon
Jape
Transform

Post by Jape » 23 Aug 2010, 09:58

some are defending some are against..freedom of speech :)