What do we want from the next patch?

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

Marengo
Disengage
Re: What do we want from the next patch?

Post by Marengo » 19 Jul 2010, 14:38

Vyper!on wrote:WF takes over MG's advantages as well
how come? basic magic skills of WF are weaker. we can add more attack by donating. mage can do the same and still get higher attack.
we can add crits or int, mage can add same.
fox's pet cant be refined. doesnt matter what gear i have, char is overpowered, pet does poor damage.
chanting... MG can get 100% chanting with spark, fox cant. WF's spark still dosnt give any chant bonus.
so where is taking over advantages here?
x1000 ~ WF ~ Marengo
Active on PWI-LC (same name)
RosY
Naissance

Post by RosY » 19 Jul 2010, 14:44

Wow Marengo, you make WFs sound so... sucky. LOL
Good thing you're the living example that they're not. ;)
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 19 Jul 2010, 21:03

Marengo wrote:
Vyper!on wrote:WF takes over MG's advantages as well
how come? basic magic skills of WF are weaker. we can add more attack by donating. mage can do the same and still get higher attack.
we can add crits or int, mage can add same.
fox's pet cant be refined. doesnt matter what gear i have, char is overpowered, pet does poor damage.
chanting... MG can get 100% chanting with spark, fox cant. WF's spark still dosnt give any chant bonus.
so where is taking over advantages here?
EA is the class that gets most dodge, acuracy, atk speed, critical. By donating WR can get these and you agree.
Without donating MG has best atk and chant speed. By donating WF can get more atk power and chant speed that it should.
The difference between the 2 cases is that MG obtained other advantages from custom so there is still a difference between wf and mg but EA did not get much advantage comparing to wr. That is why all ppl notice the difference between EA and WR. The one between mg and wf is not that noticeble. however it is there. :)
Vyper!on
oration
Transform

Post by oration » 20 Jul 2010, 10:51

Vyp, is your EA a donor EA?

Just asking cause I wanna see if its worth to do so for mine. Cuz if i did, I will be the first EA with donor LA gear in my whole server. Seriously. (R8 doesnt count!)
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 20 Jul 2010, 13:03

My EA is full custom and it sux. The bonuses EA gets from custom r nothing compared to what wr recives. My oppinion is to make another class and custom that one cuz for EA is not worthed.

EA has the worse defense and he should compensate it with the best damage. Well....all other classes have more dmg than him. And like that is not enough dmg reduces for EA when opponent is close.
Vyper!on
Marengo
Disengage

Post by Marengo » 20 Jul 2010, 21:31

RosY wrote:Wow Marengo, you make WFs sound so... sucky. LOL
Good thing you're the living example that they're not. ;)
hmmm i didnt mean that :mrgreen: what im talking about is: MG has his advantages, WF has another. and i dont agree that fox took all of them) its just impossible, because fox's skills are weaker basically
Without donating MG has best atk and chant speed. By donating WF can get more atk power and chant speed that it should.
ah well, i told you already a bit earlier, WF cant get 100% chant, no way. its attack is lower, if mage gets +10% attack and WF gets same, mage will still hit harder.

i didnt ask about EA and WR, i know you point)) i spoke about MG vs WF and you started about ea-wr again :D
The difference between the 2 cases is that MG obtained other advantages from custom so there is still a difference between wf and mg
what other advantages? i see same stats on all donor mages' armor xD matk, chant, int (mainly)
x1000 ~ WF ~ Marengo
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 20 Jul 2010, 22:14

Read my post again. I ment that donator wf can play as a non custom mage and also as a wf. That means it stole it's advantages without losing it's own. The fact that MG gets other advantage from custom is other story.
As for wr and EA. it was just an example. I will spam the forums until EA will have the same chance as wr in pvp.
Vyper!on
oration
Transform

Post by oration » 21 Jul 2010, 11:56

Awwww......I liked EA so much and I am already reached Level 111 in 200x, which is pretty high for an EA in that server. My WR is only 105 but I guess it could share the same Donor set...

This totally blows. I thought EA would be the like the best damage dealer at the end. Guess not. =(

I cant even take much blows especially from Agi WRs/ MGs as I cant dodge those WR's and MG's basically tear through me. (of the same level and equips).

I will still paly my EA to 115 though. It takes the most skill to play in fights so I like it best.
Bowfinger
Doom

Post by Bowfinger » 21 Jul 2010, 15:48

Quit complaining about the classes and play the game :)

Without WRs having interval, EA and MG would wipe the floor with them. When WR can wipe the floor with EA and MG, them class players do not like WR.

WR is WARRIOR they are not meant to go down like a piece of paper. They are meant to be double-hard mofos who can take a pounding, second only to a WB.

EA should not be able to kill WR in 2 bolts, same with MG with 2 spells.

IMO WR interval has now balanced the class.

Give EA 10 agi per point and WR 5/6 per point and that would be more fair. Thats the only change I see that needs to be done.

Now - Everyone - Back to the game and Grind XP
x1000 - Solomon
Marengo
Disengage

Post by Marengo » 21 Jul 2010, 23:37

Vyper!on wrote:Read my post again. I ment that donator wf can play as a non custom mage and also as a wf.
*yawns* of course any donor class will be better than any non-donor lol
x1000 ~ WF ~ Marengo