Bugged Teleportation stones (?)

Report bugs and rule breakers here

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

>Freyja<
Transform
Bugged Teleportation stones (?)

Post by >Freyja< » 04 Mar 2011, 11:32

I keep on having this problem with my teleportation stone..bought a bunch of them, but they pretty much went in vain, cuz when I try to use it, it should pop up a map with available towns to teleport..but it doesn't it just teleports me to a random town.. Is this a bug or is it just me? (I'm using telestones not town teleport thingys)

Thnx ^_^
Astrid88
Vigilance

Re: Bugged Teleportation stones (?)

Post by Astrid88 » 04 Mar 2011, 15:57

I got similliar problem a long time ago. You know what was it? My mouse was broken and clicked a few times instead of once (so it opened the map and then clicked a teleporting point before I could do anything). Try to use other mouse and check if the problem still apear.
>Freyja<
Transform

Post by >Freyja< » 05 Mar 2011, 00:55

Idk >.< have a brand new mouse..it just keeps on happening past 2 days, before it was just fine. I'll try to change the batteries just in case..or try a different mouse..to see what happens..
Thnx for advice
>Freyja<
Transform

Post by >Freyja< » 05 Mar 2011, 09:23

Yes I'm sure.. I think after over a year of playing PW on different servers I know what I'm using.. and if I would use town scrolls it would not randomly teleport me from Thousand streams to Dreamport. It's my teleportation stones that's being funny. I'd not complain if had town scrolls..
Astrid88
Vigilance

Post by Astrid88 » 06 Mar 2011, 15:41

>Freyja< wrote:it just keeps on happening past 2 days, before it was just fine.
It really sounds like a mouse problem. I quess some kind of dust got inside the mouse. Try to hold the mouse button in air for a moment (by putting something flat under the button) and then suddenly let it get back into its place. Repeat a few times. It should help for a few hours since it force the dust to move.
>Freyja<
Transform

Post by >Freyja< » 07 Mar 2011, 11:27

I'm sorry I didn't want to sound harsh..just this is really pissing me off, I tried everything. I really don't know.. tried to change batteries, tried 2 other mouses, but it still does that.. think I'll just start flying :(
>Freyja<
Transform

Post by >Freyja< » 08 Mar 2011, 09:59

It's regular teleportation stones that you can buy in the fortune sack 20 pcs for 2 cubi gold. Most of the time when I try to use them it says item cannot be used even tho I'm not in a fight and they're not in cooldown or any kind of situation when they cannot be used, or after few tries the map just flickers on the screen and dissepears and I get teleported to random city. I don't have the quest you mentioned and this is happenening on all of my characters no matter if they're 90+ or 50+.. I can say for one lucky succesfull try it takes at least 3-4 that screw up and bunch of times popping up a message that item cannot be used.
SheilaV
Vigilance

Post by SheilaV » 08 Mar 2011, 11:48

Try to keep ur cubi-store bought teleport stone in the bank. Then buy one or two teleport stones from the Starter Crew npc near adcw banker. And try to use them then see if you still have that problem.
>Freyja<
Transform

Post by >Freyja< » 08 Mar 2011, 11:59

Mk I'll try that.. ty for advice
>Freyja<
Transform

Post by >Freyja< » 10 Mar 2011, 11:09

I give up..npc ones do the same thing..