Trade Bug

Report bugs and rule breakers here

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

Kurea
Transform
Trade Bug

Post by Kurea » 04 Dec 2010, 02:06

First of all, hello ^^, now for the bug I found..

Recently when I trade the items I'm trading or the ones that are being traded to me seem to disappear, visually only though...after the trade they are where they're supposed to be but during the actual trade they just disappear. Another thing that might or might not be related, during the trade if I hover over some items in my inventory the image shows as one item but the name shows as something else (for example I hover over a potion but it says "Silver Vital Hierogram" instead).
This has happened to me on two different computers both with fully patched clients.
Izekiel

Re: Trade Bug

Post by Izekiel » 05 Dec 2010, 22:02

Kurea wrote:First of all, hello ^^, now for the bug I found..

Recently when I trade the items I'm trading or the ones that are being traded to me seem to disappear, visually only though...after the trade they are where they're supposed to be but during the actual trade they just disappear. Another thing that might or might not be related, during the trade if I hover over some items in my inventory the image shows as one item but the name shows as something else (for example I hover over a potion but it says "Silver Vital Hierogram" instead).
This has happened to me on two different computers both with fully patched clients.
Noted. Thanks for reporting.