Skillss not working and skills unable to learn

Report bugs and rule breakers here

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

eyeof
Autoscopy
Skillss not working and skills unable to learn

Post by eyeof » 26 Jul 2010, 04:03

I'm an archer on 200x server finished FB99 now a daimon saint was able to learn the Dark rage Burst but can never use require 3 fury (i think that's the little ball) I have two, is that normal? Also Arrows-bombardment is lvl 10 and stormrage eagleon is also lvl 10 after purchasing two skill books Archer master inform me I cannot learn skills am i doing something wrong.
Bowfinger
Doom

Re: Skillss not working and skills unable to learn

Post by Bowfinger » 26 Jul 2010, 14:37

If I am correct you need to reach level 109 for these to become available.

Any of the skill books that say Level requirement of 92, your character must be level 99 (with second fairy)

Any of the skill books that say Level requirement of 99, your character must be level 109 (with third fairy)

Double-check your character with what I have said above and see if there is anything you are doing wrong yourself XD
x1000 - Solomon
Izekiel

Post by Izekiel » 26 Jul 2010, 15:48

eyeof wrote:I'm an archer on 200x server finished FB99 now a daimon saint was able to learn the Dark rage Burst but can never use require 3 fury (i think that's the little ball) I have two, is that normal? Also Arrows-bombardment is lvl 10 and stormrage eagleon is also lvl 10 after purchasing two skill books Archer master inform me I cannot learn skills am i doing something wrong.
> Your archer is bugged. Please pm me your character name here at forum or pm any GM in game or at chatbox so I can make a report to fixed it. Have a nice day! :)
eyeof
Autoscopy

Post by eyeof » 27 Jul 2010, 05:54

My char is dmenace lvl 106 server 200x. Hope you can help becomming tough at this level. ty......