annoying pets

Report bugs and rule breakers here

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

chippy155
Re: annoying pets

Post by chippy155 » 04 Jul 2010, 23:27

mods please lock this thread its going nowhere and all thats going on right now is the trolls arguing please lock it
oration
Transform

Post by oration » 05 Jul 2010, 12:51

Yay! A discussion! My favorite pass time at work!

Okay, Im just gonna drop a few opinions on the last 4 pages of threads. For starters, this thread 'locking' the thread is definitely a nono. I mean, thats people's freedom of speech right there! It is this very kind of threads that brings about change.

Okay lets do this in a series of pokes!

Poke 1) LMS and his team being the host of the game would surely have done their homework on creating all class pets and 'borrowing' features from the parent PW server, so, added with my personal opinion, it is a strategy, not an exploit.

Poke 2) Okay, the argument on WR's and EA's etc etc is kinda off topic, but I think Vyp has a point here. Just check on his posts on Warriors and stuffs. But really you guys are grilling each other out there. HAWT!

Final Poke) It might be a Perfect World, but there is no such thing as a perfect server, and that is why we have the Admins and the Master to constantly work on the game. If there is no such thing as a perfect server, that means there will always be balancing issues and tiny lil probs such as these. Till then just enjoy ze game!
Bowfinger
Doom

Post by Bowfinger » 05 Jul 2010, 13:50

Here is the resolution:

Keep pets in the game, remove the large pets you can hide in. Simple :)

Give people back their cubi or gold used to buy the large pets so it is fair, Screenshot all people who have kept their large pets and get them removed.

Then all arguements will stop on this topic.

I for one will never buy a pet, I play the game as honestly as possible.
x1000 - Solomon
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 05 Jul 2010, 21:06

I do not agree!
Keep the pets in the game! People will lose a few wars and then all will start using them. Soon all ppl will use and in the end all will quit using them. (if i read my post not even i understand much )
Vyper!on