annoying pets

Report bugs and rule breakers here

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

Vyper!on
Immortal
Re: annoying pets

Post by Vyper!on » 19 Jun 2010, 19:07

furiousone wrote:well vyper this is not a solo game, its your choice you choose to be a solo player (no class is a solo class in any MMO hence the name massive multiplayer online game).

Also there is not one MMO game out there that is fully balanced lol, every MMO has its flaws and will always have its flaws in balance issue, every developer in MMOs is not focused on solo play, they build their games for team play. now you could always go play RPG where its just you and you only in the seat as RPG are all "solo" played games :P.

Resorting to exploits just cause you feel one class is better then the other is well wrong. Your in a fairly strong guild, grab some team mates and work together to over come them pesty warriors eh?

Sure private PW server do advantage the melee classes as they get mas attack speed but i have seen some top WRs drop like rocks against you and other good players/classes but whats the fun in 1v1? when there are hundreds on this server that can battle it out in mass multiplayer battles, thats what i call fun. Now if only we can get everyone out of safe zones and have some fun without all the dumb exploiting :| .
Sure they drop but honestly....i am not complaining that i have problems with WRs. I just say that they have alot of advantages on this server. What other EA except me and ET kill WR fast? None. Why? Because EA is already harder to play than wr and like that was not enough now wr took over EA's advantages (dodge, acuracy, atk speed, crit) without losing it's own. We need to encourage people to play EA. Most of the EA swich to WR or WB. What is the fun in having to face the same class every day?
Look all around you on 1000x! You will see around 30 active EA on the whole server.Around same nr for wf, wb, ep, mg. Then check the nr of warriors. (i am talking about the nr of players i see day by day. There might be more of them).
Now check them again but only count custom players.
I only know 9 custom EA on this server. 2 quit, 1 is alt char, 3 swiched to wr, 1 swiched to wb and there are 2 left.
Count for mages, EP, WF! You will see the custom statistics are as bad as for EA.
Then go check the nr of custom wr that are on this server! I am curious why does everyone choose to custom Warrior? I could swich to warrior too and stop talking about it because i know a built that might get me to 70k dodge. But i ask miself: Is that fair? This is a game in wich all classes should be played. Why should one class have advantages over the others?
The fact that some people use pets to cover their asses is called exploit becase WR can't get them. Strange that my EA does not have problems targeting such ppl.
Getting stunned in air is called exploit. But doesn't WR exploit EA's weaknesses when he comes close?
He exploits 2 weaknesses: LOW DEF and DAMAGE DEPENDING ON DISTANCE. You will say that WR needs to come close to atk and that EA as wingrise to resist stunning. But after wingrise effect is over EA does not have movement speed increase because wingrise neutralises it and WR can catch up. When using spear WR's atking range is greater so he can stun from far away.
If you advise me to use anti stun pill i tell you that i need acuracy pill for that since WR took over EA's main advantage (DODGE). WR gets 10 dodge per AGL point while EA only gets 6.
WR has almost double dodge comparing to EA and from jewlery he gets around 170% more. LMS should only make that dodge percentage available for EA because this class has poor pdef.
There is alot to discuss abot EA and WR but i think i got the wrong topic here :d
Vyper!on
EvilTear
Naissance

Post by EvilTear » 19 Jun 2010, 19:31

OK i agree with furious as all class pets are a problem in tw, pets were made small in the official as a reason to this.

Players exploiting this in tw just ruins the fun of tw all together. U dont loose anything in tw items dolls etc, so wats the need for hiding in pets?

Absolutely nothing u die u get back up come back out after buffed back up and continue.

All class pets should be removed from tw all together. WF shud be the only class with pets.

Having 2 guilds most with customs in it the defending guild all with all class pets out is considered fair in a tw?

its not fair for the attacking side there is no skill with ppl using all class pets in tw at all.

So they need to be removed
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 19 Jun 2010, 19:36

I agree with the fact that they should be removed but only in TW.
I see no harm when it comes to pk in world
Vyper!on
TianShi
Nirvana

Post by TianShi » 23 Jun 2010, 13:31

Use alt / shift should work i guess.. ;) and yet again, i have to agree, this has been a strategy back in PWI.. it might be some kinda exploit if EVERYONE's using it. it's just the same like Foxform hides under cata. called that an exploit? don't think so.. it's just the way you can alter your strategies, those who knows that, and knows how to use it, then go for it... it shouldnt be banned as i may say... IF your guild wins, that explains, those people that uses that kinda strategy, fails! right? so just prove that your guild got what it takes, and not complaining about what people has been using for these 4years of PW (chinese PW). I've been there and on PWinternational too. and its like most of the guilds on TW PVP, using this kinda strategy. this might be new to LMSPW. since we havent got any good TW lately.. till your guild does. lol ;) quit arguing and see it as a "rough" mode in game. not just "easy" and you can kill players like all you want with a few shots.
chippy155

Post by chippy155 » 02 Jul 2010, 09:41

yea its annoying but they do that on porpose so they arent able 2 b clicked on. i also play in PWI and peolpe buy baby elysom fouls just so its hard 2 b clicked on in TWE basicly every1 does it in PWI i dont really see the issue since it is available 4 all classes. all they did in PWI 2 make the people like u happy was add a lil icon when u click the animal that will make u target the person controling it. if venos wanted 2 they could hide in there pets also thir pets can actually attack tho. its not like those pets are doing any damge they just sit there nothing special u can easily click the person 2 same way u would if an np was covered by people or a person was covered by an npc its not as big od a deal that ur making it. i dont consider it a strategy but its meant so that u are harder to click on so u have higher survivablity in TW.
here is an example of kind of what your doing this im my input u may not agree with it but this is just an example: say there is tw. one of the guilds has many donators and people with custom the other guild has a few donaters and people with custom but most of the guild is just using in-game items. the team with the many donators and custom wins the tw by a landslide. the losing guild is just gonna suck it up and deal with it they aren't gonna go in the forums and make a complaint because of it saying "custom is unfair it shouldn't be allowed in tw" then with the replies they get they aren't gonna argue to try and prove that they are right.
there my 2 cents have been put in.
Alluziion
Naissance

Post by Alluziion » 02 Jul 2010, 15:56

It needs to be stopped -period-
Marengo
Disengage

Post by Marengo » 03 Jul 2010, 21:32

i didnt read whole topic (just looked through), but i dont see a problem here.

1. if a player uses such pet, just dont target him, after he attacks, he will be your target automatically. focus on others before getting him in target.
2. players hardly hit towers and crystal, so if he just stays there, leave him be. if he has cata, target cata, call for assist and kill him with aoe.
x1000 ~ WF ~ Marengo
Active on PWI-LC (same name)
Alluziion
Naissance

Post by Alluziion » 04 Jul 2010, 03:29

Marengo wrote:. if he has cata, target cata, call for assist and kill him with aoe.
Hiero-passing someone with 20K+ HP with just AoEs is not easy.
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 04 Jul 2010, 13:03

Alluziion wrote:
Marengo wrote:. if he has cata, target cata, call for assist and kill him with aoe.
Hiero-passing someone with 20K+ HP with just AoEs is not easy.
She talks about war not about 1 on 1. 3 PPL that do AOE are more than enough to kill 1 guy with 20k hp :)
Vyper!on
Marengo
Disengage

Post by Marengo » 04 Jul 2010, 13:59

Alluziion wrote:Hiero-passing someone with 20K+ HP with just AoEs is not easy.
"call for help" is the key phrase in my post ;)
x1000 ~ WF ~ Marengo
Active on PWI-LC (same name)