[Website / Vote bug] Got an error after I voted

Report bugs and rule breakers here

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

HinataKitten
[Website / Vote bug] Got an error after I voted

Post by HinataKitten » 12 Jun 2010, 03:42

For GTop100 I clicked the link, made a new tab like I always do. Went to the Anti-Cheat window, typed in the words. Then proceeded with the next 2 in line... I go back to the page and I get this error below. I got my point, I'm only posting this so you guys know and can possibly fix it... I think we arn't getting points on the gtop100 site. :(

Either it's something to do with the Vote Timer or something to do with Gtop100's site in general. So if it's them then maybe report it using the account you guys have or ignore it... I don't know. So anyway here's the error below.

Code: Select all

Warning: fopen(debug/in_debug_2010-06-11.log) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/gtop100/public_html/in.php on line 81

Warning: fputs(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/gtop100/public_html/in.php on line 82

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/gtop100/public_html/in.php on line 83

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/gtop100/public_html/in.php:81) in /home/gtop100/public_html/in.php on line 360

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/gtop100/public_html/in.php:81) in /home/gtop100/public_html/in.php on line 363

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/gtop100/public_html/in.php:81) in /home/gtop100/public_html/in.php on line 364
Main - SexyKitty (EP 9x) - S@XyOnEs Captain
2nd - HinataKit (WR 8x) - S@XyOnEs Member
3rd - HinataHyu (EA 6x) - S@XyOnEs Captain
SheilaV
Vigilance

Re: [Website / Vote bug] Got an error after I voted

Post by SheilaV » 12 Jun 2010, 10:42

yea I had the same error message.
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 12 Jun 2010, 12:12

Strange. It never happend to me but who knows? Maybe it depends on your internet provider. Sometimes my friends get errors such as that and they blame the internet provider for them.
Vyper!on
Bowfinger
Doom

Post by Bowfinger » 12 Jun 2010, 14:43

I am a programmer and recognise the above, permissions are not placed on the correct files from a server perspective.

As they are coming from /home/gtop100/public_html/in.php this is nothing to do with LMS, it is to do with the gtop100 website itself, they need to setup permissions on the right pages (this is to do with something called CHMOD and allow read/write access on the php files)

I would imagine this would be fixed by the gurus at gtop100 once they realise it is happening, they could also be updating their website at the time you tried to vote which would also cause this.

I cannot confirm if LMS will contact gtop100 or if they will fix this ad-hoc. Probably best to try again after a set amount of time, otherwise, check to see if your votes have went through on the LMS website. If the points have updated then I would not worry about the gtop100 website having this issue (as a one-off issue)
x1000 - Solomon
Alluziion
Naissance

Post by Alluziion » 27 Jun 2010, 11:43

Yeah thats accurate bow.

I get the message to but i dont really give a dam because i still get my vote from it :D