i think my WB skills are bugged please help =[

Report bugs and rule breakers here

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

Zantenzuken
i think my WB skills are bugged please help =[

Post by Zantenzuken » 09 Jun 2010, 03:59

well about my were beast skills.... im now lvl106 and my cultivation is daemon bersaek or something, i finished the cultivation for demon... and i noticed that i still couldn't learn some of the skills on my skill tree even in the Lord of Werebeast skill master inside demon world... for example Rage of Beast God skill... i still couldn't learn that one... or the Titan's Rage skill that deflects stuns for a short duration... and im pretty sure the Titan Rage's culti requirement is only Nirvanna... can somebody give me any insights about this? any kind of help would be much appreciated =]
420man
Transform

Re: i think my WB skills are bugged please help =[

Post by 420man » 10 Jun 2010, 14:42

Zantenzuken wrote:well about my were beast skills.... im now lvl106 and my cultivation is daemon bersaek or something, i finished the cultivation for demon... and i noticed that i still couldn't learn some of the skills on my skill tree even in the Lord of Werebeast skill master inside demon world... for example Rage of Beast God skill... i still couldn't learn that one... or the Titan's Rage skill that deflects stuns for a short duration... and im pretty sure the Titan Rage's culti requirement is only Nirvanna... can somebody give me any insights about this? any kind of help would be much appreciated =]
if there are skills on the tree itsself that arent appearing (eg level 79 skill) in the list when you upgrade, those are special skills in official version which you cannot get here. The link given from niki will explain the levels needed for demon/holy skills