delete guild

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

iferget
Doom
delete guild

Post by iferget » 02 Aug 2010, 21:58

I started a guild cause I was curious, now I am an army of 1 ( emperor and only member). I looked before I did it to make sure I could disband the guild but when I tried it, it didn't take. It's nearly impossible to get help from more powerful players when you have Emperor in your title. I'm trying to get heaven cultivation and can't do it alone.
I've been in 2 other guilds before this and got discouraged when I couldn't find help with this quest, figured "what could it hurt?"
Needless to say I think I'm going to hold the PK record (most times killed ;) ) and it actually IS worse than no help at all.
Any suggestions? I was hoping to disband my guild and join one on the condition that they help me with the heaven quest but I can't even do that.
Alternatively, if anyone wants to join my guild and help me with my quest, I have many positions open ( :lol: ). I'm also (currently) a lvl 7 blacksmith (making grade 11 weapons) and have plenty to spare.
Thanks all.
I never realized there were so many rules to being a non-conformist.

Wakisa(WB) 1000x
Thor(Descent)
Vyper!on
Immortal

Re: delete guild

Post by Vyper!on » 03 Aug 2010, 10:32

I think you need to talk to guild manager (the npc who created the guild for u) in order to disband. If you still can't do it then invite your alt char in that guild, pass the lead and you are free.
Vyper!on
Marengo
Disengage

Re: delete guild

Post by Marengo » 03 Aug 2010, 18:24

as far as i know, only lvl3 guild cant be disbanded (u can only delete it the way Vyperion offered), there should be no problem with lvl1. otherwise do what Vyp said, it 100% works =)
x1000 ~ WF ~ Marengo
Active on PWI-LC (same name)