All about WF Guide.

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

Vyper!on
Immortal
Re: All about WF Guide.

Post by Vyper!on » 01 Jun 2010, 08:37

That is because your WR is STR type but EA is suppose to have much dodge since his defense is low.
If you would not miss i would die in 3-5 hits from warsoul sword.
Vyper!on
Bowfinger
Doom

Post by Bowfinger » 01 Jun 2010, 16:52

You die from 3-5 hits of warsoul sword? Come on Vyp we all know you're tougher than that :D - Remember my duels with you? lol I got like a fraction of your health off and got pummelled :D
x1000 - Solomon
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 01 Jun 2010, 23:00

That is because i am dodge built and that i move a lot but if you would catch me and would not miss i would die because my defense is really low and my basic con is 3
Vyper!on
Marengo
Disengage

Post by Marengo » 04 Jun 2010, 17:05

saki wrote:Mhm a heavy armour WF won't have high magic defence lol >_>
still more than WBs and WRs, because she needs to lvl int for wep for hel lvl ;) int without armor gives almost nothing, but if you have armor on, it is multiplied on % of mdef of your gear.
x1000 ~ WF ~ Marengo
Active on PWI-LC (same name)
l7ixil7

Post by l7ixil7 » 05 Jun 2010, 07:31

Mara wrote:
Vyper!on wrote:Wf with fists....hmm....WF has a skill that makes the opponent lose fury points when reciving damage.
Actually fox has 3 debuffs which cancel each others: vigor crush, amplify (target recieves more damage) and Soul Degeneration (HP and MP regeneration rate reduce to zero). last one is pretty useless as it doesnt affect hieros. so we need to choose betw vigor crush and amplify =) whats more profitable? depends on situation, but in most cases amplify is.
From what i saw i would choose robe fox for pvp because it has awsome dmg and she can run just fine from opponents that want to stun her. She can also debuff opponents and stun them.
I would choose heavy wf for tw party or dungeon party in case i would not have other tank but as damager heavy wf sux.
i'd say vice versa =)) heavy wf is not too bad as a damager, but it sux as a tanker. she is not tanker at all. "to tank" doesnt mean "to be able to survive". even i, robe glass cannon, can survive vs most bosses (its not a "tanker", its just a strong char))). "to tank" means to keep agro and take it back if someone steals it. WF has no agro skills. if another damager in party steals boss she will have no chance to take boss back.

imo, heavy fox is more defensive build, mass pvp and TWs oriented.
Actually u should check what sage soul degeneration does before u comment it is useless.

WF magic attack gap betweeb HA and rode type is not that great, the magic attack is still depends on what type of weapon the wf carries or the refines level.

sage wf is able to get rid the neg effect on itself with summer sprint like stun but I haven't try the spell yet.. the only con abt the wf is its hp actually not mag def.
NiKi
Autoscopy

Post by NiKi » 05 Jun 2010, 10:57

ur right about sage soul deg.its really good but...magic atk between HA and robe is huge if we talking about wf's with same refines and weapons.
sage summer sprint removes negative effects,but that dont work on stun.
Marengo
Disengage

Post by Marengo » 05 Jun 2010, 13:40

Actually u should check what sage soul degeneration does before u comment it is useless.
if we speak of feaures of dark/holy sides, then yes. i admit, didnt take it into consideration as used to dark side.
WF magic attack gap betweeb HA and rode type is not that great, the magic attack is still depends on what type of weapon the wf carries or the refines level.
it is big. as for refinement lvl, every player here has opportunity to get +12 wep rather fast. besides ppl refine wep rather than armor at first.
sage wf is able to get rid the neg effect on itself with summer sprint like stun but I haven't try the spell yet.. the only con abt the wf is its hp actually not mag def.
*hints* using pills also allows to get rid of negative effects
x1000 ~ WF ~ Marengo
oration
Transform

Post by oration » 08 Jul 2010, 06:16

You want to know to build of WF that totally kills?

I witnessed one the other day, and it blew my mind. Seriously. After doing some research I found out on the explanation on how OP that WF was.

1) The WF uses full donor custom light armor with -interval attack and -cast time.
2) The WF uses fox form and murders PVE TW and fb119+ in matter of minutes. NO KIDDING.
3) The WF uses WS Magic Sword.
4) The WF is a Sage cultivation character.

Okay now the explanation.
1) Apparantly, when you refine a Magic Sword, it gains more physical attack per refine than non-magical weopens like conventional axes and swrds. By +12 it is at the level of conventional weopens in terms of p. attk. (and outclasses bows in terms DPS)
2) Sage Melee Mastery vamps melee bonuses to 200% compared to 90% for other sage mastery classes.
3) The pdef of WF gets major boosts in fox form and with LA, pdef is significantly high. (Not to the level of WR/WB but the difference btwn 20k pdef and 25k pdef is rly just 1~2% dmg reduction more or so.
4) The physical attack speed of a Magic Sword is already high at its base.

The result: One killer character with balanced crits, magic def, p def, and very VERY high DPS, outclassing even donor Fist WR's. Note that WF in this build have a fine balance btwn Agi, Str, and Int. (All just enough for equips). Remainders usually go to Str.

Seriously, I was baffled to see my WF guildie murder the mobs in crazy amounts of time.
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 08 Jul 2010, 16:03

Depends what you want your WF to do.
VS EA Light Armor wf is the worse but vs other classes it sux.

The best buit for your char is the buit you know best. For example i started a wr recently and used EA built. Everyone laughed when i said i got 150 str but after i won in most fights i had people admited that my built is good.
Vyper!on
Marengo
Disengage

Post by Marengo » 17 Jul 2010, 15:23

Vyper!on wrote:Depends what you want your WF to do.
VS EA Light Armor wf is the worse but vs other classes it sux.
Vyp. Havent you noticed yet there are no other classes on this server but WRs? :mrgreen:
x1000 ~ WF ~ Marengo