low lvl pet?

or my pet is bug?
MADE IN CHILE WEREFOX: None STR:NoNull CONTI:NoNull INT:NoNull AGI:NoNull
(who are you?) I'm a damn trout
LMS
Site Admin

Re: low lvl up pet?

Post by LMS » 07 Nov 2008, 12:06

pet xp rate is temporary at 1x... i will fix that as soon as possible.
Head Admin
Irmorden
Reborn

Post by Irmorden » 07 Nov 2008, 18:10

I think I know what's happening with your pet. You need to know that your pet will only levelup +10 levels max from a monster.
....So what I mean by that = killing level 12 rats will get your pet to a max of 22. not higher even if you kill a biljon of pets.
Thus you need to kill things of a higher level to make it level again.

.. I hope that made sence :|
Vexor

Post by Vexor » 09 Nov 2008, 03:55

Nah imorden its actually messed up I stopped lvling my werefox temporarily because the pets become obsolete since they level too slow compared to the actual werefox so now my tanks don't mange to tank because they don't do enough damage to aggro nor do my damage pets do enough noticeable dps as for the flying pets the popular one being the saw fly at lvl 8 takes forever to even begin trying to catch up with.

I would suggest boost pet xp once its fixed to double what it normally is on the server that way all the new werefoxes that started new chars have a chance to get their pets caught up the the right levels or no matter what the pets will just remain useless unless they go out of their way and attempt to level it.
Breakdown Guild Member
Oblivion: 81 WR
Temptress: WF
Trisimio
Transform

Post by Trisimio » 10 Nov 2008, 05:20

what I say is that the pet should go up while the owner / q at the beginning of the game and thus read by ahi I think it solve the problem.
MADE IN CHILE WEREFOX: None STR:NoNull CONTI:NoNull INT:NoNull AGI:NoNull
(who are you?) I'm a damn trout
Irmorden
Reborn

Post by Irmorden » 10 Nov 2008, 11:15

I think some were on the forum LMS stated there was some sort of bug with the pets.... but he said he would fix it.
Vexor

Post by Vexor » 10 Nov 2008, 20:03

Yea I pmed him he said the xp rates for pets is messed up and he will try to fix it soon hopefully it will be sometime very soon because it's kind of hard finding pets to help you level in the 70's since you have to tame a new one every few levels and theres not that many options of pets to choose from in the later levels.

Hopefull its fixed before I donate to the server so i can lvl up my phoniex fast ^^
Breakdown Guild Member
Oblivion: 81 WR
Temptress: WF
LMS
Site Admin

Post by LMS » 12 Nov 2008, 13:01

pet Exp fixed yesterday ;)
Head Admin