simple fyi

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

coldfusion
simple fyi

Post by coldfusion » 12 Jun 2009, 00:23

I'll start by saying I know what a pk server is and what it entails. I will also say that although it's a pk server, there's such a thing as common courtesy. This server was slightly enjoyable up until just a bit ago when I realized how the kids here really are. Apparently some want to be a complete bitch while players are dealing with things such as soloing the four elites for the Demon quest. I realize this is probably considered flaming, but I really don't care. You fools obviously believe that a "pk server" also means everyone can just be an ass. You kids might want to learn about courtesy and respect. I guess by now I should be expecting this kind of crap from you folks though. After all, kids these days are nothing more than constant brats. They are incapable of understanding simple concepts like what I've mentioned here. You all would probably say "this is just a game", but really, a lot of these punks will carry that same bullshit attitude into reality assuming they ever decide to be there instead. People wonder why I say this world is fucked. Take a look at your own idiocy and figure it out.
Fawnii
Disengage

Re: simple fyi

Post by Fawnii » 12 Jun 2009, 16:21

coldfusion wrote:I'll start by saying I know what a pk server is and what it entails. I will also say that although it's a pk server, there's such a thing as common courtesy. This server was slightly enjoyable up until just a bit ago when I realized how the kids here really are. Apparently some want to be a complete bitch while players are dealing with things such as soloing the four elites for the Demon quest. I realize this is probably considered flaming, but I really don't care. You fools obviously believe that a "pk server" also means everyone can just be an ass. You kids might want to learn about courtesy and respect. I guess by now I should be expecting this kind of crap from you folks though. After all, kids these days are nothing more than constant brats. They are incapable of understanding simple concepts like what I've mentioned here. You all would probably say "this is just a game", but really, a lot of these punks will carry that same bullshit attitude into reality assuming they ever decide to be there instead. People wonder why I say this world is fucked. Take a look at your own idiocy and figure it out.
I actually believe you are half right. We have a problem with people respecting each other on this server.
But also, in order for us GMs to do anything about it, we need something to work with.
Screenshots etc would be good. :)