HFA vs Bloodclan PvP Event

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

LMS
Site Admin
HFA vs Bloodclan PvP Event

Post by LMS » 07 Aug 2008, 17:30

I think we should run this event in this Sunday on ADC arena. it could be all vs all, or equal count of each side. Please post here you suggestions and thougрts here.
Head Admin
Peregrin
Autoscopy

Re: HFA vs Bloodclan PvP Event

Post by Peregrin » 07 Aug 2008, 19:31

LMS wrote:I think we should run this event in this Sunday on ADC arena. it could be all vs all, or equal count of each side. Please post here you suggestions and thougрts here.
Я предлагаю сразу универсальный вариант продумывать. Скажем, каждое воскресенье день ПВП. В этот день:
1-е:
Турнир гильдий:
Участвующие гильды играют на вылет с друг другом. Предлагаю в победившей гильде какой-нибудь нормальный приз каждому участнику - проще всего в куби-голд или просто деньгах(можно в зависимости от лвла участника) - чтобы стимул был - без него все заглохнет.
Сама битва:
Ограничения: не ресать (при оживлении любого участника - эта гильдия проигрывает раунд)
Участники: все желающие от гильды без ограничений
Сама битва:
1 раунд - тренировочный
3 раунда - боевые
Награды:
Каждому гильдийцу победившей (всех соперников) гильды
2-е:
Турнир команд:
Тут посложнее - скажем, по 4-ре человека в рамках диапазона уровней 81-90, 91-100...
Ограничения: не ресать (при оживлении любого участника - эта команда проигрывает раунд)
Участники: 4 человека в своей группе уровней
Сама битва:
1 раунд - тренировочный
3 раунда - боевые
Награды:
Небольшая награда каждому участнику победившей команды

Тут с балансом надо подумать - если есть возможность определять снаряжение\силу команды - администратор, регистрирующий команды - может позволить более слабой по снаряжению\уровням команде привлечь дополнительно 1-2 человек.
Думаю турнирную сетку вести заморочно будет, так что можно просто фан - любая команда может сразиться с любой другой.

-------
Пузырьки, я думаю, можно разрешить, хотя спорный вопрос.
В общем и целом, по первой все это не просто будет организовать, но если удастся игра на порядок станет интересней. Турниры команд с наградами приведут к тому, что и в обычные дни команды будут тренироваться, чтобы отработать тактику и выйграть. Турнир гильдий даст стимул прокачиваться, чтобы повысить шанс гильдии к выйгрышу.
neodork
Autoscopy

Post by neodork » 07 Aug 2008, 22:05

ok, in english would be fine for the english gamers on LMS-PW
Scathis
Autoscopy

Post by Scathis » 07 Aug 2008, 22:47

Sounds good, and a lot of fun. Is there going to be any rules involved? and i think we should see how many turn up to beable to make teams, we could have a high level V high level round and a lower level V lower level round ie. 90+ for the first round and then 70-80 for the second round etc..

IGN-Scathis
Lvl-9*
Class-WR
ivanloo82
V.I.P.

Post by ivanloo82 » 08 Aug 2008, 05:56

I've kinda used google translate to see what peregrin is roughly saying and i would have to disagree with the suggestions.

If you read by the end of his post he suggested that those which strong equipments to be filtered by adding extra opponents against them. When you read throughout the entire post I would say that the balance will highly tip towards Bloodclan as they have the numbers but not the equipments.

1. For us in HFA we earned our equipments the hard way like sephita or by donating like me. To have those rights denied to us I would say that it clearly tips the iceberg towards Bloodclan who has the numbers.
2. If we filter through level range i don't think for us who are in level 100+ can enjoy much as there won't be that many 100+ running around.
3. I feel it would be better to have an arena event with limited numbers to each side but not restricted to equipments or levels as that way not only can we test the teamwork but also the individual strength. I think that is fair after all we reached the level of our equipments for a reason.

Those are my 2 cents XD.
Proud member of :
=HFA=
Alastorm 100+ EA
TrainXIII
Autoscopy

Post by TrainXIII » 08 Aug 2008, 09:23

hmmm.. Nice Event LMS 8-) but i think we should consider something in this pvp event:

1. The level differences of the players in each guild.
2. The equipment of each player, Well you know maybe we should balance things out here I think we should use all use a shop equips those that can be bought, not on the item mall so that it gives challenge to all players and in order not to be overpowered by the other, This will show the player the skill if he/she is good enough in the PVP.

Well thats all I can think for now and this is just my opinion, and just feel free to add some on it thx... :D :D
IGN:†LoRi†
Guild: =HFA=
Level:9x
LMS
Site Admin

Post by LMS » 08 Aug 2008, 09:34

there will be no restrictions of wear, whats the point then of top equip if you cant use it on such events.
As for number of opponents it should be equal. I suggest count of participants should be as side with lesser count.
Also we can run separate battle all members vs all members - that should be really fun :D

Resurrect is forbidden during round.
There will be 3 rounds, and there can be training round before battle if you like.
Also we could run middle lvl battle for example untill 80 lvl... but only if both sides have enough participants of this lvls.
Head Admin
ivanloo82
V.I.P.

Post by ivanloo82 » 08 Aug 2008, 09:48

To be bluntly honest i feel that if you want to create a balanced pvp event then it should not be a guild event rather a competition of some sorts.

In real pvp a lot of factors comes in including class, level,items and equipments. If you want to have a guild vs guild then it should be as normal without restrictions and in the event that certain players overwhelm others then it just shows what the particular guild lacks of and what they need to improve on.

Consider this, there are players who works really hard and some even donates and if all they get is to use them solely for PVE then what's the point and where is the satisfaction?

Lori's idea is good as it allows players to harness the pvp skills but I feel that it should be done more on a player individual competition rather then a guild pvp.

Sorry but just giving my honest opinions here.
Proud member of :
=HFA=
Alastorm 100+ EA
ivanloo82
V.I.P.

Post by ivanloo82 » 08 Aug 2008, 09:49

Yup just like what LMS said.

*Big Hug to LMS*

:D :D :D
Proud member of :
=HFA=
Alastorm 100+ EA
Peregrin
Autoscopy

Post by Peregrin » 08 Aug 2008, 14:04

ivanloo82 wrote:I've kinda used google translate to see what peregrin is roughly saying and i would have to disagree with the suggestions.

If you read by the end of his post he suggested that those which strong equipments to be filtered by adding extra opponents against them. When you read throughout the entire post I would say that the balance will highly tip towards Bloodclan as they have the numbers but not the equipments.

1. For us in HFA we earned our equipments the hard way like sephita or by donating like me. To have those rights denied to us I would say that it clearly tips the iceberg towards Bloodclan who has the numbers.
2. If we filter through level range i don't think for us who are in level 100+ can enjoy much as there won't be that many 100+ running around.
3. I feel it would be better to have an arena event with limited numbers to each side but not restricted to equipments or levels as that way not only can we test the teamwork but also the individual strength. I think that is fair after all we reached the level of our equipments for a reason.

Those are my 2 cents XD.

Это касается только битв команд 4*4 - битвы команд к гильдиям не привязаны. В битвах гильдий нет никаких ограничений на уровень/экипировку.

If we filter through level range i don't think for us who are in level 100+ can enjoy much as there won't be that many 100+ running around.
Поэтому я и предлагаю балансировать команды для битв команд.

I feel it would be better to have an arena event with limited numbers to each side but not restricted to equipments or levels as that way not only can we test the teamwork but also the individual strength. I think that is fair after all we reached the level of our equipments for a reason.
В результате будет 1-2 команды 100+, которые будут всех побеждать. Впрочем, по началу можно попробовать и такой вариант, как самый простой с точки зрения организации.

В общем и целом, приятно видеть, что данная тема заинтересовала людей, правда забавно, что нет ниодного русского поста ))