My Birthday Event!

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

Seph
Transform
My Birthday Event!

Post by Seph » 12 Jul 2008, 06:32

ok here it goes! As its my birthday i tought of something especial, very simple, nothing like the last one i suggested (stupid event of mine)!

we get all players together on west adc to watch gm fireworks show, we all congrats the person for his birthday using world trumpet! and have some bosses just for fun! lots of ppl happy killing the bosses while watching the fireworks! (i can receive a thousand cubis for this! :D :D :D )

So i wanna see everyone posting you´re birthday here, and remember to send pm to LMS, so he can run the event! (pms BEFORE the birthday guys! as i post it here in my birthday i´ll problaby have to wait till the next one :roll: !

thxs everyone!
Sephita - WF - lvl 103
Sephiris - EA - lvl 102
#Seph# - WR - lvl 102

PS: Go to flame section and check! "Why players are always quitting server?" give your opnion!
LMS
Site Admin

Re: My Birthday Event!

Post by LMS » 12 Jul 2008, 09:58

no you dont. I can run this today ;) from 3PM to 7PM GMT 0 - Which time will be best for all?

Yeah and Happy Birthday to You Seph :mrgreen:

PS. I will reward cubis Everyone Selebrating his Birthday like Seph :D
Head Admin
obakadono
Reborn

Post by obakadono » 12 Jul 2008, 11:57

Happy Birthday Seph! xDD
地獄男* xD
Guild: Light // =HFA= // Dark xD // 不眠症 ~ fuminsho ~ insomnia
5 носков админа <---> 1 WMZ (c) [gm]repou
Seph
Transform

Post by Seph » 19 Jul 2008, 06:47

OMG, i loved to hear you reward cubis, but as it was my birthday and i got a beautiful wife and daughter, i couldnt be online during the event! but i really apreciate to know about it!

Thank You LMS, and Thank you all guys! =HFA= !
Sephita - WF - lvl 103
Sephiris - EA - lvl 102
#Seph# - WR - lvl 102

PS: Go to flame section and check! "Why players are always quitting server?" give your opnion!