G17 Nirvana Set Stats (1.3.6 Server)

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

Chaos
Naissance
Re: G17 Nirvana Set Stats

Post by Chaos » 05 Nov 2010, 02:41

Vyper!on wrote:Btw i see octoarray on ranged weapons. My suggestion is to add octoarray on xbow because it has less interval and the chance to imobilise opponent will be slim.
I agree. I dont like that xbow decrease magic def of target... Swap please some add-ons from bow to crossbow :D

Make it something like that: :evil:
Bow
Maximum in Physical Attack +185
Probability of Critical +4%
HP Value +245
Weaken: A certain chance to reduce opponent's magic defense.

Crossbow
Interval between attack -0.10 second
Agility +12~13
Octoarray: A certain chance to paralyze the enemy and render it in enseal states which it cannot attack.
Sandor
Autoscopy

Post by Sandor » 05 Nov 2010, 18:25

Blade
Probability of Critical +3%
Physical attack +91
HP Value +245
Decelerate: A certain chance to cause the opponent to reduce speed.

So it changed??? It was reduce physical defends before. I didn't see this in patch 54 info
EvilTear
Naissance

Post by EvilTear » 06 Nov 2010, 03:17

Chaos wrote:
Vyper!on wrote:Btw i see octoarray on ranged weapons. My suggestion is to add octoarray on xbow because it has less interval and the chance to imobilise opponent will be slim.
I agree. I dont like that xbow decrease magic def of target... Swap please some add-ons from bow to crossbow :D

Bow
HP Value +245

Crossbow
Agility +12~13
Octoarray: A certain chance to paralyze the enemy and render it in enseal states which it cannot attack.
Ok it might look nice but Warsoul Bow already has weaken, It was changed to Octoarray by Vyp asking lms to change it to make it more fair for EAs.
And now hes complaining about it being on bow again the fact with bow or any EA ranged wep dunno about it being on slingshot it doesnt activate that often on bow. its funny now that after all the complaining about EA being at a disadvantage now its gunna be on even close with WR and MG ur moaning at the weps?

Please decide better wat it is u want if not just be happy with the new stuff. im sure modifications to the weps and armor will gradually take place just be patient.
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 06 Nov 2010, 15:48

EvilTear wrote:
Vyper!on wrote: Sword still has same bonus with break opponent's def that makes his def drop to more than half making him die in 3-5 hits...and with 5 interval hmm...Yummy! Only for WR and WB again ^^
Please Note that all armor HA LA ROBE and weps all have job limitations now =)

WB doesnt have sword or spear only WRs do
They can use old set without problems and trust me! it;s gonna be much better than g20 even :)
EvilTear wrote:
Chaos wrote:

Bow
HP Value +245

Crossbow
Agility +12~13
Ok it might look nice but Warsoul Bow already has weaken, It was changed to Octoarray by Vyp asking lms to change it to make it more fair for EAs.
And now hes complaining about it being on bow again the fact with bow or any EA ranged wep dunno about it being on slingshot it doesnt activate that often on bow. its funny now that after all the complaining about EA being at a disadvantage now its gunna be on even close with WR and MG ur moaning at the weps?

Please decide better wat it is u want if not just be happy with the new stuff. im sure modifications to the weps and armor will gradually take place just be patient.
I compained that EA is weak that is true but you see...bow just got 0.1 more interval. That makes it unfair. If EA is next OP class then all ppl will create it and donate to become strong. What it needs to be done is nerfing not adding. Warriors should be nerfed not other classes to be imbued.
Besides after i tested octoarray i noticed that it's unfair vs WF and EP.
Vyper!on
DragonIce

Post by DragonIce » 06 Nov 2010, 23:07

LMS I like the Bows Seal

Bow
Agility +12~13

I dont understand why a person would not like this on a Xbow better

and plz tell me what what the Claws have on them
saki
Transform

Post by saki » 07 Nov 2010, 06:27

lol at the update?
server/class/char/guild/lvl
1000x/WB/Zwei/CrssAcdmy/150
~ZWEI~
saki
Transform

Post by saki » 07 Nov 2010, 06:43

meh sometimes I wanna login to see whats going on but w/e dont feel like downloading, usually jus login and log off 10 minutes later o_O
server/class/char/guild/lvl
1000x/WB/Zwei/CrssAcdmy/150
~ZWEI~
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 07 Nov 2010, 14:32

saki wrote:meh sometimes I wanna login to see whats going on but w/e dont feel like downloading, usually jus login and log off 10 minutes later o_O
*rofl*
Vyper!on
Sandor
Autoscopy

Post by Sandor » 08 Nov 2010, 15:30

Is there some one that knows what are the set bonuses are?

heavy set

light set

arcane set

phys neck and waist

dodge neck and waist

elemental neck and waist
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 08 Nov 2010, 19:07

I can guess it's the same at warsoul set since LMS said he will use warsoul as base for nirvana.
Vyper!on