Constitution +12~13
Physical Defence +240
Decrease Physical Harm +3%

Magic Wand
Casting -3%
Intelligent +12~13
Probability of Critical +3%
Decrease Physical Harm +3%
Why are the last stats the same for all magic weapons while all other weapons got different bonusses to choose?
For example archers can choose between "Octoarray: A certain chance to paralyze the enemy and render it in enseal states which it cannot attack.", "Weaken: A certain chance to reduce opponent's magic defense." and "Vengance: A certain chance to restore 5% HP to oneself, and increase physical attack.".
It should be the same for magic weapons!
But no. Magic users get only junky "Decrease Physical Harm +3%" which has no use if you don't let the enemy get close to you or fight with bow user. You can leave the +3% phy def for example on magic sword but change bonusses on other kinds of magic weapon. It is unfair magic users have no choice.
Chaos
Naissance

Re: G17 Nirvana Set Stats

Post by Chaos » 13 Nov 2010, 16:40

Astrid88 wrote:Why are the last stats the same for all magic weapons while all other weapons got different bonusses to choose?
For example archers can choose between "Octoarray: A certain chance to paralyze the enemy and render it in enseal states which it cannot attack.", "Weaken: A certain chance to reduce opponent's magic defense." and "Vengance: A certain chance to restore 5% HP to oneself, and increase physical attack.".
But no. Magic users get only junky "Decrease Physical Harm +3%" which has no use if you don't let the enemy get close to you or fight with bow user. You can leave the +3% phy def for example on magic sword but change bonusses on other kinds of magic weapon. It is unfair magic users have no choice.
Totally agree with Astrid88. All magic users always stick to 3% chant and 3% harm. Put for example on Quoit chant 2 times, so total will be 6% that is good for EP. On my mage i prefer more crit chance :lol:
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 14 Nov 2010, 00:58

if more items have that chance to decrease phys harm and if LMS agrees to add this stat as custom stat maybe 30% decrease phys harm would be rly good for robe class. Why change it?
Vyper!on
Chaos
Naissance

Post by Chaos » 14 Nov 2010, 05:09

Vyp, i mean they put this bonus on all 4 g17 magic weapons. Bonus is good. But in example on mage better something attacking as i think. Mage already have good deffense with earth shield.
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 14 Nov 2010, 13:05

Weps are not only for mg besides any magic class can get to 50% crit. That turns them into nukers. So the lack of chant is compensated by this. Mg can kill EA in 1 hit if crit XD
I think that defensive stats are ok. However i did not test any of the new weps so i can only guess. Testing should be done 1st on test server with the players who want to go. Only after that items should be distributed on 200x and 1000x
Vyper!on
Marengo
Disengage

Post by Marengo » 15 Nov 2010, 19:35

Astrid88 wrote: Why are the last stats the same for all magic weapons while all other weapons got different bonusses to choose?
originaly magic weapon doesnt have special abilities like bows, axes, swords and so on. and at least 3% decreasing is better than mana regen :lol:
x1000 ~ WF ~ Marengo
Active on PWI-LC (same name)
saki
Transform

Post by saki » 17 Nov 2010, 23:45

the physical decrease harm stat doesn't work on private servers if i remember, probably still doesnt work >_>
server/class/char/guild/lvl
1000x/WB/Zwei/CrssAcdmy/150
~ZWEI~
Marengo
Disengage

Post by Marengo » 20 Nov 2010, 02:48

saki wrote:the physical decrease harm stat doesn't work on private servers if i remember, probably still doesnt work >_>
we tested it today. works just fine.
x1000 ~ WF ~ Marengo
Active on PWI-LC (same name)
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 20 Nov 2010, 03:09

Yeps....it;s just that under 50% it's bearely noticeble.
Vyper!on