Warsoul Armors and Jewelries Stats (1.3.6 Server)

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

Chaos
Naissance
Re: Warsoul Armors and Jewelries Stats

Post by Chaos » 31 Oct 2011, 05:38

i tested some gear sets about interval and got some result in it. I can tell only about interval addon from set, other set bonuses i not sure.
I not talk about magic sets here, but i think they all based on Lofty set (it's not easy to test if 3% chant works or not).

There is 2 basic sets about interval: one is Lionrex; and other is Ashura.
Other sets is based from one of that 2.

LA 105 is based on Ashura. This means you can wear in example LA 105 boot and Ashura adorn and get -0.05 interval from set.
HA 105 is based on Lionrex. For this if you wear 105 HA pant and Lionrex necklace you get another -0.05 interval from other set. (you can chose Lionrex top and HA 105 pant also, it does not matter here jewel or gear)

What about warsoul?

I found that all WS gear is based on Lionrex, and no matter Heavy or Light gear, both goes from Lionrex here. I don't know about CON set bonus, can say about only interval. Game treates LA and HA warsoul gears as same set with Lionrex.

WS Jewels is based on Ashura set. You can mix Dodge WS and Pdef WS and Ashura jewels in any combination of those, and you will get -0.5 interval bonus from set. You can use both Pdef WS or both Dodge WS jewel as ussual.

So max interval you can get from different sets is -0.1 because here only 2 basic sets Lionrex and Ashura.
Wrists usually gives another -0.1 interval.

There is 109 set also. I have not tried it and not know its mechanics.

Nirvana? Nirv gears is based from Lionrex again. Nirv jewels is based from Ashura. This i can say about interval addon from set, other i not sure.
Max total atk speed wr and wb can get on edge/fist (without custom) is 3.33 hits per second (for dark). And 2.86 (for holy). (Here fist with -0.1 interval is needed like decadal or agama)
Dark ea can get 5 speed with fist on spark if obtain rank 8 top. Holy ea is 4 speed max.