TW multiclienting.

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

Shara
Vigilance
TW multiclienting.

Post by Shara » 27 Oct 2012, 01:36

As rule 14 says:
14. Multi Clienting is allowed anywhere except Territorial Wars.
Multiclient is not allowed during TW.
If needed you can check the rules page:
LMSPW Rules

MC-ing during TW might result in a ban.
MC is short for multiclient (running two or more games if you don't know what it means).

If you think someone is using MC during TW, post a reply with screenshots as proof, and the player name(s), if it has been checked to be the same person he/she will be punished.
If you see your name in here as reported, but think your innocent, like when your home IP router causes two or more family members to play with the same IP, then you may provide proof.

Do note, that above does not mean anyone can use it as excuse just to escape real facts if you do not have a router for internet or more people playing under the same roof, atempt of lying may be punished even more.

Do not make like 30 posts just to post 1 new word or such.. edit your old post if you wish to add something, and note in your post that you edited it so we know to re-check it.
Also, stay nice/calm while things are being solved, do not rage, curse or such, it will just be removed, whether it is punished depends on what you do.

This thread may be cleaned of all old posts after a while if it get's too full, to be sure new reports can be posted.
Info or other things may also be added over time, this thread is just made quickly.

My facebook page if you need to contact me and I'm not online here, on the website, or in-game: Facebook