Adventure Event! @ all servers!

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

Vyper!on
Immortal
Re: Adventure Event! @ all servers!

Post by Vyper!on » 12 Jul 2010, 10:47

oration wrote:@Vyp Well, you COULD turn on PvP at 1000x if you want. The lower lvl ones who does not wish to contend in pvp could just make a character in 200x to participate in the event. After all at 200x, there is only a need for a wing to participate.

If pk mode is turned on then all low levels will not have a chance to participate to this event. Not fair.
My opinion is that 200x and 1000x should have separate events because the servers are different from many points of view.
Vyper!on
abavaxi01
Autoscopy

Post by abavaxi01 » 12 Jul 2010, 14:30

I don't agree, since the mobs are just lvl 1 or with only 1hp life, all players can enter in the event..
((< Outlaw >))
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 13 Jul 2010, 12:05

I ment something else. If PK is turned off most ppl will not participate and if it is turned on then the low levels can't come because they will die a lot being killed by strong players.
Vyper!on
oration
Transform

Post by oration » 14 Jul 2010, 02:36

Well, because it is only '1hp mobs', anyone who wishes to participate in the event can come to 200x with a noobie character just to participate. xP
oration
Transform

Post by oration » 14 Jul 2010, 02:40

Update: I Spoke with certain GM's and they raised a few issues in which I am suggesting some fixes.

Changes:
1) Time of event to be reduced to 1 hour.
2) Requires Non-GM 'referees' to help.

I have been told that in addition to GM Support, I will need a team of players speciically to help for this event as it is gonna be some work for them and many will be tied up doing their normal GM activities + real life activities.

SO. I will be taking anyone's help to join the 'Event Team' from any server, just put your name down here and how to contact you. Thanks.
abavaxi01
Autoscopy

Post by abavaxi01 » 14 Jul 2010, 11:26

Maybe I can help you if you need, I only have a character in 200x server named: '' Outlaw ''
I guess the only way to contact is by sending me a pm ;P
About the hour i guess could be like 1 hour before the ''TW hour'' and about the pk issue, i guess in an event, pk would not be cool, so if this event open in 1000x server as well.. I don't see the problem by the ppl cooperate while happen since they can pk all the week..

And is suppose to provide some fun so I hope everyone likes and don't need to create 1 char at 200x server to be in the event.
((< Outlaw >))
oration
Transform

Post by oration » 15 Jul 2010, 03:28

Well, there will always be one or two 'badass' that would PK on 1000x. Apparantly makes them feel so awesome. Thx Outlaw, I will mail you as soon as I get back from work. Anyone else?
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 15 Jul 2010, 12:02

oration wrote:Well, there will always be one or two 'badass' that would PK on 1000x. Apparantly makes them feel so awesome. Thx Outlaw, I will mail you as soon as I get back from work. Anyone else?
Many ppl from 1000x want to quit because they don't have pk fights anymore and say 2-3 bad asses?
Only 20 ppl max do not like pk on this server. I played both servers and i know why i say that each server should have different events.
Vyper!on
abavaxi01
Autoscopy

Post by abavaxi01 » 15 Jul 2010, 13:06

In an event must have rules, and PK in a constest where is suppose to kill ONLY mobs, not players, pk is out of question about this particulary event! Because is about teams for mobs not teams for players, if so many ppl don't feel good about it, do not participate then.

If PK is such a problem on making the game more funny by creating an event then GM's or someone else MUST create an event for Pk players such as team pk events..! Like in 200x server there are some events maded by GM's and is not allowed pk as well. People in 1000x server have like Arena if they want so much to kill each other, but I see that the problem is by killing other players there is no reward.

If thats a problem should have a PK rank such as Reputation, like constant buff from the top players.. (unique buffs) or something like that. This is an idea that Gm's should listen.

About the contact, if you don't see me online send me a mail that we will meet in a certain hour ;) I suppose this should be created even in 1000x server because it breaks the routine, and the cooperation must be by ALL players.
((< Outlaw >))
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 15 Jul 2010, 15:20

abavaxi01 wrote:In an event must have rules, and PK in a constest where is suppose to kill ONLY mobs, not players, pk is out of question about this particulary event! Because is about teams for mobs not teams for players, if so many ppl don't feel good about it, do not participate then.

If PK is such a problem on making the game more funny by creating an event then GM's or someone else MUST create an event for Pk players such as team pk events..! Like in 200x server there are some events maded by GM's and is not allowed pk as well. People in 1000x server have like Arena if they want so much to kill each other, but I see that the problem is by killing other players there is no reward.

If thats a problem should have a PK rank such as Reputation, like constant buff from the top players.. (unique buffs) or something like that. This is an idea that Gm's should listen.

About the contact, if you don't see me online send me a mail that we will meet in a certain hour ;) I suppose this should be created even in 1000x server because it breaks the routine, and the cooperation must be by ALL players.

Such events are held on 1000x already and from what i see fewer and fewer ppl go there. Ppl started going only where large amounts of cash drop. When i say large i do not mean 10-20 mil.
Different servers have different ppl with different mentality. You think just like a player who loves grinding and who does not want to pk. GM must please all players and for that they need to do different events. People on 1000x do not care about rewards because most of them are full custom g15 and g16. What more can they possibly want? Maybe lvl 150 but a lot of them got close to that lvl and some even reached it. Slaying mobs is not everyone's idea of fun. For example i love pvp and i hate mob killing (bores me to death). However i want my opponent to be equal with me and have a chance to win so i only pick on strong players. If i would pick on low levels then they will quit the game. That is why i do not agree with the second part of your post in wich players should get reputation from PK. They would go mad pk-ing anyone just to get red name in order to get reputation. (There was a list with the top pk ppl and i tell u that the poor low levels had to suffer because of it).
So i say it one more time. Since the 2 servers are different i think different events should be held for each server.Mortal Kombat events should be held on 1000x because people just love to pvp.
PPL should fight one on 1 in matches arbitrated by GM and winner advances to the next round. The winner of the final round can get a reward (rare item or a piece of custom). And to make it fair...no custom players allowed to play. Who wants to participate should put aside the custom items.
Vyper!on