Re: Adventure Event! @ all servers!

Post by RosY » 15 Jul 2010, 19:25

-sniff-
I smell carebears.
abavaxi01
Autoscopy

Post by abavaxi01 » 15 Jul 2010, 20:27

You really didnt get my point, im not saying pk to have reputation!

I say that should be a SECOND rank of PK wich top players get FULL time they are logged a unique buff.

And about the enjoying of killing mobs, i agree is not that fun but since this event is about killing them and almost for sure that here is not the part by killing mobs that players wont go for it Because.... if ppl are boring ANY event could be funny, and the most important thing about an event is to Break the Routine!!!

I guess that u want a different event cuz the ''mobs kills'' is not that funny without some kinda pk in the middle, well i say that this event could be awesome cuz:

1) Having fun by killing as much as possible (and to help this should have a winner like the public quest in PWI, in this case a ''team winner'')

2) The FUN that you have by choosing ur own team and be with the ppl u like to spending some good play time

3) Less important in my opinion, have a good reward by doing it

4) For last, to stop waiting only for pk events in a pk server cuz PVE is ALSO a part of the game

And try to understand that by arguing to have another event, don't gonna help on nothing. I guess you should try, instead of breaking down the idea, try to you TOO figure out a cool event for pk server since u have more ''pk experience''. Don't get me wrong by saying break down the idea.. I know you just want to help but i say its more useful by thinking in 3-4 event ideas instead of focusing in only 1 and making many problems about it !

Cuz many events make a best game not a worst ;)
((< Outlaw >))
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 15 Jul 2010, 23:27

RosY wrote:-sniff-
I smell carebears.
lol
Vyper!on
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 16 Jul 2010, 00:10

abavaxi01 wrote:You really didnt get my point, im not saying pk to have reputation!

I say that should be a SECOND rank of PK wich top players get FULL time they are logged a unique buff.

And about the enjoying of killing mobs, i agree is not that fun but since this event is about killing them and almost for sure that here is not the part by killing mobs that players wont go for it Because.... if ppl are boring ANY event could be funny, and the most important thing about an event is to Break the Routine!!!

I guess that u want a different event cuz the ''mobs kills'' is not that funny without some kinda pk in the middle, well i say that this event could be awesome cuz:

1) Having fun by killing as much as possible (and to help this should have a winner like the public quest in PWI, in this case a ''team winner'')

2) The FUN that you have by choosing ur own team and be with the ppl u like to spending some good play time

3) Less important in my opinion, have a good reward by doing it

4) For last, to stop waiting only for pk events in a pk server cuz PVE is ALSO a part of the game

And try to understand that by arguing to have another event, don't gonna help on nothing. I guess you should try, instead of breaking down the idea, try to you TOO figure out a cool event for pk server since u have more ''pk experience''. Don't get me wrong by saying break down the idea.. I know you just want to help but i say its more useful by thinking in 3-4 event ideas instead of focusing in only 1 and making many problems about it !

Cuz many events make a best game not a worst ;)

First of all i got your point but what you say is not possible. GM has to implement a special buff in this game just for an event. That is too much. Besides people do not expect anything from pk. They just feel good doing it.
As for your 4 other points:
1)Team work is needed but as i said.....people do not like quests. Who wants quests is on pwi not on LMSPW (not only my oppinion)
2)I can choose my own team and go in a fb run kill some bosses or do a ws boss kill. Also i can choose my own team going to PK
3)Not all people are interested in rewards. As i said....most of the ppl from 1000x are full custom.
4)You said it yourself with this line. PVE is part of the game so GM should consider making pve events for 200x and pvp events for 1000x. That means different events for different servers (my point from the previous line)
I am not arguing. i am just expressing my point of view. In this topic an idea of event was suggested. And i replied that it is a very good idea for 200x but that the people from 1000x won't welcome this activity the way you expect them to. What i express here is not only my opinion.
I gave some event ideas too but they don't seem to be applied yet.
Vyper!on
abavaxi01
Autoscopy

Post by abavaxi01 » 16 Jul 2010, 01:15

The pk rank was not about the event, was an idea to normal game.. since is a pk server.
And I guess u don't know the public quest im talking about, otherwise u would understand what i'm saying. by the teams that u can make for the wb and etc, maybe some ppl don't have much time to play with friends here. And like i said the reward was the less important. And now I really do not want to argue more about this, if ppl on 1000x server don't like the idea, fine for me less work I have (if Reia agree on my help to) about your ideas, keep saying it I expect you get some events as well.

Hug to all, I'm done with this event, anything else pme in game.
((< Outlaw >))
oration
Transform

Post by oration » 16 Jul 2010, 09:55

*reloads a shotgun*

No Fighting on my threads! xP

Whoever wishes to help may help. Everyone is entitled to thier opinion, and I have never been in 1000x. Fine if they like to massacre each other, I considered that fact and stated that anyone from 1000x that wishes to join may just create a nooby char in 200x (they won't be disadvantaged) because I already decided that PK is not going to happen.

Even anyone at 1000x who is kind enough to create characters at 1000x are welcome to jump over for abit and help me out.

Mail or PM me @ Reia11 or Emiya.
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 16 Jul 2010, 10:56

abavaxi01 wrote:And now I really do not want to argue more about this
We are not arguing lol. It is a forum and all have the right to express their opinions. Therefor we just discuss and make our point of view known to the others.
Vyper!on