Event idea

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

x3Lust
Event idea

Post by x3Lust » 29 Dec 2008, 21:45

*** This has to be held by a GM to ensure fairness ***

*** Gamble Event ***

GM will choose a number ( 1 - 100(?) ). *depending on the number of ppl the range might get lower*
Player will start to gamble on numbers they pick, each player will only be given 1 chance as constant betting will make them bankrupt.
Each player takes turn to place their bet, trading GM and whispering them their guessed number.
Players can choose to gamble 300k(market price of 1 cubi gold), 600k (2 cubi gold) and 900k ( 3 cubi gold).
1st Winner will stand to win 10x(?) of his/her bets. Winning rates may increase depending on the GM.

So for example, the GM chose the number 6.
1st player with the correct answer will win. ( Bets 900k ( 3 cubi ), gets 9mil ( 30 cubi ) for winning.

*** Do or die Roulette *** (6 players max, do take turns)

Players have to party to discuss.
Starts event, GM chooses a number 1 - 6.(keeping it to himself)
Players will then discuss on party chat to see who takes which number, after settling on their numbers, they will shout out their number to the GM.
So if the GM chooses the number 4, the player that has taken the number will die.
Thus the range of number decreases to 1 - 5. And goes on till the last survivor.
Reward may depend on GM.

*** King of the Arena *** ( PVP event )

Event will be held at ADC arena.
Players will gather at the Arena warper, make sure no one goes in.
GM will then choose a player, whisper him and get him to the arena.
GM will then give this specific player super powerful buffs (?) and thus making him KING of the arena.
Player will then warp in, and attempt to kill off the King.
The king will receive small rewards for each player killed, and the player that kills the king will receive huge amount of rewards.
Rewards may depend on the GM.

*** Treasure Hunt ***

GM will think of an item ( blunt claw for example ) and request 10 of it.
Players will then rush to find that item. ( Do tell them ksing and looting is possible to avoid conflicts)
!st player will receive 50 cubi gold, 2nd will receive 30 cubi gold, and 3rd receives 10 cubi gold.

I hope my event ideas would work out and do some help XD

- Lust
IGN : Lust lvl 99 EP
IGN: •Lust~ lvl 81 WR

Life is full of turns, one wrong turn and it may be the end, choose your path wisely.. becoz u cant delete and create a new character or use reset scrolls ^^.
LMS
Site Admin

Re: Event idea

Post by LMS » 03 Jan 2009, 23:02

thanx for ideas, first is most interesting as for me. pm me you ingame name and i'll reward you ;)
Head Admin