LMSPW 2015 Summer Fashion Event!

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

Shara
Vigilance
LMSPW 2015 Summer Fashion Event!

Post by Shara » 28 Aug 2015, 17:56

It's Summer time and so it's time for a Summer Fashion event! (Check details below)

Winner rewards (x1000 server):
1. First place will be rewarded 300 LMS Platinum.
2. Second place will be rewarded 200 LMS Platinum.
3. Third place will be rewarded with 150 LMS Platinum.

Winner Rewards (1.5.1 server)
1. First place will be rewarded 300 Event gold.
2. Second place will be rewarded 200 Event gold.
3. Third place will be rewarded with 150 Event gold.

Theme: Summer (no specific color(s)).

Rules:
1. Every player is allowed to send in 1 best picture.
2. Every picture must be uploaded at http://imgur.com/ (may need to register an account first) and then send the link/url of the picture to lmsperfectworld@gmail.com, with full size and good quality.
3. No editors are allowed! Only screenshots taken with game client are allowed.
4. Every submission must include the following info:
• your char name
• your server name
• your account name
5. We will accept pictures until September 25th after which pictures will be published on facebook and GM's will vote.

6. Every picture will be posted on our Facebook Page after which players may like, the likes will add a certain amount of vote points to the picture so more have a chance to win!

7. GM's will vote once the picture submit end date has been reached. Each facebook like point will add a chance to win so don't forget to like!

8. Once every GM has voted the winners will be announced 1-6 days after the submit date ends.

Better quality screenshot? Guide for it at top of the forum topic/post here: http://tinyurl.com/screenshotquality

For questions feel free to contact us on Facebook, the LMSPW website webchat on the official site or in game.

We are looking forward to seeing your Summer Fashion pictures and we wish you all good luck in the contest.

Happy gaming all and we hope you have a great summer,

LMSPW Staff

My facebook page if you need to contact me and I'm not online here, on the website, or in-game: Facebook